Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

According to my very reliable source, SNEAKERPOST.COM will have a re-stock on Monday, the 19th. For those who want to have them hassle free...

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

According to my very reliable source, SNEAKERPOST.COM will have a re-stock on Monday, the 19th. For those who want to have them hassle free...
What are they charging?

As the day gets closer and closer, I'm starting to notice a lot of names I haven't seen on here the last few weeks. The thirst is getting serious...

Originally Posted by kidstylez

everyone watch the news on the night of the 23rd......im sure its going to be entertaining.

^^same thing I tell everyone when they say the lines aren't gonna be that bad...smh

based on that picture maybe sizes 10.5 and under get a little more patent, i really hope jb did not skimp on bigger sizes since theres a little more area to cover

everyone watch the news on the night of the 23rd......im sure its going to be entertaining.
I can't wait to see the camping pics... lines at the release... and the aftermath pics

I guarantee... No place will be crazier than Houston when these drop.Recent releases (last 3-5 years) have already been a huge hassle, and won't be any different this time.Last year I got a voucher at almeda @ 2pm for a midnite release. (cg11) came back at 11:50 and was number 273 in line. Copped for me, and my girl wit no problems. (that was a blessing bcuz I already had preordered 2 pair online.)I was also grabbing pairs off NT first week, because people were paying 400-500 around here. (hype) It won't be any different this time. Shout out to the NT'er helping me acquire my pair.... Cuz lines are not an option for these.

Like a dream come true.... (THe Concords releasing this Friday.) OMG Friday hurry up! I'm so hyped for this release I can't wait im gonna be so Happy when I have the COncord XI's in my hands....and on my feet!

$180.00 plus tax will add up to about $200. Getting them for that price will probaly feel like a dream come true too after it's release day because the COncord XI's are of course getting sold out on the first day GUARANTEED. Prices could be more than DOUBLE the retail a few months, possibly weeks after it's RD. Im trying to get my pair for $200.00 on RD rather than to pay $400.00 for a pair in the future.

Theres other Positives for me copping on RD too such as knowing i'll have a 100 % AUTHENTIC pair on RD and not have to worry about accidentally copping a b - grade or variant from online.

If theres a middnight release i'll definitely try to cop from footaction but if I get sold out on the middnight release for my size then "I gotta go to Mo's...Modell's! Im definitely gonna be at the store a few hours early when the Concord XI's finally release!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I can't wait to see the camping pics... lines at the release... and the aftermath pics
As much as I hope everyone is safe on the RD, I am with you on that one 
laugh.gif

i work at FINISHLINE in kalamazoo, mi.. we have 90 + pair.. 8 to 12 pair in each size.. This by far is the most anticipated release this year and maybe since the space jams.. we are expecting a line wrapped around the mall.. feel sorry for those who have to wait.. 

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i dont even want to bother with ntchi, probably going to a local mall instead, fox valley most likely

Are you kidding me? Here's a helpful few words of advice. DO NOT try to go to the fox valley mall to try to buy the Concords. It gets horribly hood and they're not getting that many pairs. Footlocker there has 36 pairs. Finish line, 19. Champs, 9. You're better off buying online if you don't want to deal with the craziness of NT chi. Just trying to help you here.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i dont even want to bother with ntchi, probably going to a local mall instead, fox valley most likely

Are you kidding me? Here's a helpful few words of advice. DO NOT try to go to the fox valley mall to try to buy the Concords. It gets horribly hood and they're not getting that many pairs. Footlocker there has 36 pairs. Finish line, 19. Champs, 9. You're better off buying online if you don't want to deal with the craziness of NT chi. Just trying to help you here.
so nobody should go to a public mall to purchase a pair of shoes?
CMON son... I understand there will be a couple of desperate idiots out there, but let's not try to play it off that certain areas are going to have armed militia there that are going to go to violent desperate measures...

huge difference between "just trying to help" and "trying to scare the #$% out of you" 
tired.gif

NTSF is a joke, they handed out wristbands and the only way you would have known when is by checking their facebook page religiously. They got fools grabbing 6+ wristbands already posting on their page that he wants 300+ per pair.

Yeah I'm salty, only cause I've got a life and don't think of facebook as a priority hah.

Good luck to all on RD

iN HOUSTON  to be honest the best place to go is first colony mall. They have atleast 20 cops on duty and they check for everything. They have the dogs checking for drugs. If people are under 18 they get a ticket since they are breaking curfew unless their parents are waiting for them. There is 6 stores and it is very easy to sell the stock each store has. One per customer unless buying for kids then you can buy multiples but has to be at kids foot locker.

I mean willowbrook is one of the worst malls since people buy the whole stocks.

in houston this is how i would rate getting the jordans. also pm me if in houston if one wants to camp out and get a pair...or go work on connects now and get in the door.

1. first colony
2. west oaks
3. bay brook
4. katy mills mall
5. memorial
6. galleria is just too tough, too big, unorganized and everyone and they momma goes there
7. gulfgate way tooo many hype beast
8. willowbrook the ballers who buy stocks and jackers who wait for you to get in car and follow you home.

the rest of these betta come straped, be famous, roll 6 deep, or have incredible spidey sense
meaning sharpstown(death wish), any active athlete in third ward (robbed), northline people walk to event with bats in hand, almeda, greenspoint too hood..and any mom and pop shops in mo city.

but pm me if you want to camp out...since most are doing midnight releases...

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

NTSF is a joke, they handed out wristbands and the only way you would have known when is by checking their facebook page religiously. They got fools grabbing 6+ wristbands already posting on their page that he wants 300+ per pair.

Yeah I'm salty, only cause I've got a life and don't think of facebook as a priority hah.

Good luck to all on RD
honest, you can be salty all you want but it's life and you're not always gonna be lucky. NT announced it, people came and lined up to get their wrist bands simple as that. I was lucky enough to be in NT looking at other things while they announced it. I just got lucky that i got a chance to get it and made it back on time for work. Im just saying. relax bro. 

Originally Posted by sneakerHEAD2010

Finishline 90 + pairs.. Footlocker.. Champs 10.. Kalamazoo Michigan.. Crossroads mall

< im headed to Michigan for the holidays is this the best. Place to go?

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Good luck to all on RD
honest, you can be salty all you want but it's life and you're not always gonna be lucky. NT announced it, people came and lined up to get their wrist bands simple as that. I was lucky enough to be in NT looking at other things while they announced it. I just got lucky that i got a chance to get it and made it back on time for work. Im just saying. relax bro. 
congrats on your come up, but no ones getting feisty here. just saying it's unfortunate that for those who didn't check facebook 5 full days prior to a release that they'd likely lose out on that option for picking up the shoes. that's all i meant by my post and also as a way to inform those who had hoped to cop from NTSF, that they will likely need to look elsewhere. relax bro. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom