***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by soulize dp

The DVD is just about the XX3, its design and technology and considered...Tinker talks alot. Nothing spectacular we haven't heard or read about.

exactly my thoughts. i really hope that white/red pair from the dvd releases. they're so sick.

^^ jaysonisfly:

04/05/2008 Air Jordan XX3 318376-102 White/Stealth-Black $185.00

06/2008 Air Jordan XX3 (limited release to urban accounts & Niketowns) xxxxxx-xxx White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite $185.00

^DaFittedKing- those are fake man.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

BTW in the DVD there is a shot of the black/red/cement IV's with a Jumpman logo on the back.

That DVD had to have been filmed/made at least 4-6 months ago to be able to be put into those boxes to be shipped. The IV's are probably just about togo into production so I still have hope... We will see when the sample pics of the VI's come out..
wink.gif

Can JB please get some blue on some other colorways of these xx3's and not the low tops. I don't care if its navy or carolina or whatever I am just asucker for blue on shoes and I don't have enough. NO blue love on the xx2 got those suede xx1 with a lil bit of carolina on it some powder on the xx andsome east regional american flag colored 19's. I still got 2 pairs of those 19's around but there hasnt been much in the way of blue (yes I knowBlack/red/white are bulls colors so I dont need to be schooled on this). We got those nice black/blue 18's but the 17 was really the last one to feature ablue and white colorway.

They should have limited those all-star editions and put these out as a GR. There are truly alot of peeps who are feelin these above the hype. Print out allthree and show them to people who doesnt know about this limited run. I bet you will see plenty of those who like this colorway.

Those allstars have a very different makeup. all these got is some cedar shoe trees and an attached peice of cardboard or something w/ a # on it (it appearsother XX3 will include a DVD but it may be a different one)

to curb crowds. or maybe everybody is just misinformed. i've called finishline last week, and they said they were opening early, at 6am. i called today andthey said they're opening regular time, and employees in other stores are spending the night in their shops to be in line early to get the shoe. they alsosaid corporate office and employees got first dibs. #@%+...all i want is a size 11! lol! and undftd....man, they let me down. i was all gung ho to camp outthursday night to get these shoes (how does camping out work? i've never done it before....hell, i've never bought a jordan on it's initialrelease...i'm a late comer to the game), because saturday when i went there, they said first come first serve...then i called today, and they said sundaythey decided on the first 30 people, so the list is now closed. millenium, i don't know much about...they're talking about a raffle, but i'm notpaying over msrp +tax for these bad boys. so #@%+.

Those XX3s are fire. But if the tags are numbered and the shoes are not, then these are not that limited these will show up in more than 23 stores. I only wantthis shoe and i would wear it out the store like my og 1-7(middle school and high school would leave get jays on wed. and come back to school fresh at noon).Still have not tried on my DMPs tho. To old for all this hype. After these packs im done whats the point after this year i will have over 50 DS Jordans and ihave over 20 that i wear. Nike/JB is so greedy

hey rhcp, what's the biggest sz you got? it looks like the biggest sz out there is a 13!!! i know ntla, undftd and finishline only got up 1 pr of 13 each.this sucks knowing that i was goin to wear them!!!

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Line up at FTL 34th in NYC Via KixandtheCity.com

I'll Be Laughing If This Dude Doesn't Get His Pair But Then Also I'll Be Sad,For HisHeart's Desire Getting The XX3's

Everybody Going To Get Them Get Fully Loaded For This Anticipated Release
devil.gif

TO ALL MY BAY AREA PEOPLE...

I talked to my boy who is a manager at one of the Shoe Palace stores(can't tell you which one) and he told me that they are getting these this weekend!!!! I didn't ask if all the Shoe Palace stores aregetting them or how many pairs they are getting but he said his store is for sure getting them!!! I'm still kinda skeptical until they are in my hands thisweekend but he's a manager and knows what's going on with all the releases. If anyone else knows anyone at any of the Shoe Palace stores can youconfirm this??? Take it for what it's worth, I guess we shall see in a few days... Just givin ya the heads up...
wink.gif

Hmmmm ... I want these bad but some of the numbers thrown out there are xtreme .. 1k please!!! Also, I'm a jordan head but campin starting yesterdayexpecially in this cold in NYC is stupid .. LMAO .. Afterall you are doing it for yourself and to brag to a selected few that know about jordan or cared forthese because not everyone buys $230 shoes or cared for them.

Also why would I want to pay over $1000 bucks for a so called limited to 529 pairs when there are pairs not number and outside of US pairs are also not number.So who has what? Maybe there are 529 pairs number and a bunch not number for GR?

Lastly, how about all these rappers and start that are kick fanatic like Fat Joe, Bobito, Kanye, Will Smith, Jay Z, etc etc etc that probably want these ..Surely they are getting a pair but where from and are they from the number bunch .. LMAO

To many questions and I think this limited to 529 is partially true ...

I wonder if there will be a difference in value between the numbered and un numbered

for the store that got both the numbered and un numbered, did you get a total of 23 pair or was it 23 plus the unnumbered?

hear cats already camping at NikeTown Chi.
Any body in line that still has a juice on there cell left that has acces 2
niketalk post a pic and ill bring donuts n coffee tonight. just 2 support the cause.

Originally Posted by IrvKing

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Line up at FTL 34th in NYC Via KixandtheCity.com

I'll Be Laughing If This Dude Doesn't Get His Pair But Then Also I'll Be Sad,For His Heart's Desire Getting The XX3's

Everybody Going To Get Them Get Fully Loaded For This Anticipated Release
devil.gif

�He is going to get his, and, I doubt he will actually have to wait all the way until they release.

ALSO, as an update, there were three heads on that line yesterday. The one dude in the interview, and two other dudes from New Jersery (making all threefrom jers).

And to everyone that says that FTL employees swallow pairs first, the two other dudes both work at an FTL in Jersey, they know one of the floor managers atFTL 34th, AND STILL they are camping out.
From what I heard, FTL 34th MAY raffle off 1-3 pairs internally and the rest will make it to do the door on rls.

Peace.

MaZe

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I wonder if there will be a difference in value between the numbered and un numbered

for the store that got both the numbered and un numbered, did you get a total of 23 pair or was it 23 plus the unnumbered?

23. numbered and unnumbered.

these kicks have been a must have for me since i have seen them....been tryin to do whatever i can to somehow get em..cant leave school so i am out ofluck...quick question to ponder for people..do you think people will be like the dude in the video and seriously care that these are the last jays and willtake pride in having and getting them?....or do you think more people will just try and flip them DMP style...?...for my sake i hope people flip em...doubt itthough....JB did the whole country dirty by giving NY and LA the majority of the kicks...i guess that type of stuff is expected by now...anybody else feelme?....

man I hope home boy gets his that is some real dedication, but I would rather pay a 1K then camp in that frigid weather for 4+ days.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

man I hope home boy gets his that is some real dedication, but I would rather pay a 1K then camp in that frigid weather for 4+ days.
You are exactly right ... My time is worth way more than standing inline and being miserable for 4 days with extreme weather ... hell 24 x 6 = 96 hours@ 15 bucks (to be avg) = 1440 bucks + 400 for time differential and 200 for hazardous condition = $2040 .. LMAO thanks but no thanks .. I rather be homescratch my#*!# playing COD 4 and spending time with wifey and mistresses ..

the numbered and un numbered makes me skeptical about the number of shoes produced....also any international spots got em already too?

Yeah these will def go What The Dunk style on eBay, between $800-1500. But in about a month or two theyll follow the normal hype curve and be down to probably$600-800. This I'd just my observations from other releases but I'm sure well see it happen. Not gonna lie I was going to cop to flip but !%%! it. Notworth the wait. I planned on going today but the line is full. Oh well. Always the next SB to flip
wink.gif

ITS COLD in nyc feel sorry for my bros camping for these yeah they are the 23's and they are limited but I won't want to get sick for JB hyped upsneaker

The bottom line here is, If you really want these you can get them. You could have joined the lineups yesterday, you could have called tons of stores till yourphone broke and got in on the raffles and ultimatly you can wait at the store on the morning of the 25th and pay a cat who picked his up about $1230 or so.Gott figure 1G pure profit cash dollas wont be turned down.

The hype may bring these down around a grand or a lil under in 6 months or so, but I wouldnt trust getting my hands on a pair thats been who knows where forthat long.

If they release unnumbered pairs to more stores then these could drop in value to around $500-$600 since they will almost certainly make an XX4.

Well looks like the madness has started at Walter's in Atl already 2! A line has already started! My boy told me people are payin Mexicans to stand in linefor them!! That's just OD IMO.....SMH....

Niketown NY had 23 people online as of 9 am this morning. They made a list of the 23 people.

Honestly the last couple of people should just go home. If employees get there hands on these, theres no point in waiting in line

Back
Top Bottom