Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

kicks are lookin even better knowing i will never get em...way to go my man...not tryin to hate but everyone is playin it like this dude slept out for aweek...all u had to do in philly was buy a raffle ticket and go to the release party...i almost pulled it off from pittsburgh...was one day late on the ticketthough...oh well not hatin...just sayin...congrats again man...my cousin plays for the Patriots...you would think he coulda got me the hookup somehow...iasked..no dice...check him out...#41 raymond "bubba" ventrone...

all i have to say about this whole thing is one big
laugh.gif

jordan brand wanted hype for the 23s, and they succeeded.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

anybody know what happened to the rest of the post here.... looks like it got edited

Flaming replies have been thrown out as well as some others. Nothing personal. Just trying to control the hype beast before it gets to out of hand.

Congrats to KiddofJordans and Shortytwo3 who both won pairs tonight at Sneakervilla.

I won the trivia contest.

And got a $25 gift card

.....sigh
frown.gif

I have a feeling some people are going to be on suicide watch weeks from now after paying over a stack for these &they end up a "limited quickstrike to urban accounts". Filled out my form yesterday at Kicks; if I get em, I got em & if I didn't, come onStealths...

Hard to believe Dallas, TX got left in the dust.
We got no respect from Nike/JB.
Sales on higher priced shoes must have fell off.
Fakes hit Dallas hard last year.
Still will make my rounds though.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Yeah same $*!$ is happening @ MOES and JIMMY JAZZ .. One store clerk its saying they have them but wont be release tomorrow and the other dude owner I think
saying they are all presold .. thats what happen when you have stores like these that are out to make a quick buck and sell them to resellers and knowing some
of the mom pops joint in the bronx Im pretty sure I will see some for ridiculous price.

Im seriously thinking about having a professional writer which Im not, type a letter for me and sendin it to PR at Nike complaining and targeting stores like
Jimmy Jazz for illegal activities ... If I know for a fact one dude been going everyday asking for the kicks since monday and all of the sutten is friday and
he be going every hour on the hour and he didnt get a shot at the kicks .. then something is wrong there ...

U aint lying about that jimmy jazz. I went earlier friday and its exactly wat u said. The employee in the sneaker section said that they going to releasethem on saturday and the manager said that they are done, ppl pre-ordered them all. I got pissed, when he said that cuz somehow i know he wasfrontin'
mad.gif

I can never concentrate on Super Producer J's posts....my eyes are drawn to his avy like a moth to flame......

wow lookin at those guys in line i'm like do i look like a loser as much as these guys? some people are starting to make me feel like sneakers are like thenerdy star wars 0f 2007.... i mean its sorta gettin ridiculous

Same here, Dallas has a reputation for selling out on most populas jordans. Popular GRs sell out in 1 or 2 days and we got alot of limited stuffbut we couldnt get enough respect to get these XX3s. DMPs sold out Countdown packs sold out, that says alot. JB needs to do their homework on this one butwhatever. I know the south is notorious for fakes but theres still alot of those hardcore fans that cop real stuff in DFW. We deserve to have the right toget these to. I know one store in texas says alot but thats not the end of the story. JB needs to recognize the potential in big cities down in the south

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

My theory....

2300 pairs produced

1058 Numbered pairs...

1058 Unnumbered pairs...

184 pairs left for promotional or giveaways
Agreed

Originally Posted by trublu86

Same here, Dallas has a reputation for selling out on most populas jordans. Popular GRs sell out in 1 or 2 days and we got alot of limited stuff
but we couldnt get enough respect to get these XX3s. DMPs sold out Countdown packs sold out, that says alot. JB needs to do their homework on this one but
whatever. I know the south is notorious for fakes but theres still alot of those hardcore fans that cop real stuff in DFW. We deserve to have the right to
get these to. I know one store in texas says alot but thats not the end of the story. JB needs to recognize the potential in big cities down in the south

I'm pretty sure it wasn't about sales volume, liquidation %, etc. at all, but simply who has connects with JB/Nike. I said before the list came out that if Houston was going to get any pairs, it would be either Kickz or Premium Goods, despite the fact they are NOWHERE nearthe behemoth any of the major mall-based stores are in relation to Jordan sales. I figured with the whole AF 25th anniversary remodel they had, Kickzdefinitely had some strong Nike connects and same for PG with the exclusive Kobe 1 PE from the design contest.

Still wish they would've switched the Titaniums with the All-Star colorway. I'd have no qualms at all withthose being uber-limited.

I was at shoe gallery in miami earlier today talking to some of the people in line. I wasn't able to make it in time so that i could get a pair because ihad to go to my law school classes (which will hopefully pay out in the future so i can get a pair a few years down the road). One of the kids was telling methat him and his two boys have been in line since monday and havent left. Thats something I would never do especially in downtown miami haha. Him and his boysare selling there pairs and were looking for over 1000 just like everyone else. Seems like most people are selling there pairs. One of the employees was wearinhis outside. Congrats to everyone that got a pair

Originally Posted by trublu86

Same here, Dallas has a reputation for selling out on most populas jordans. Popular GRs sell out in 1 or 2 days and we got alot of limited stuff
but we couldnt get enough respect to get these XX3s. DMPs sold out Countdown packs sold out, that says alot. JB needs to do their homework on this one but
whatever. I know the south is notorious for fakes but theres still alot of those hardcore fans that cop real stuff in DFW. We deserve to have the right to
get these to. I know one store in texas says alot but thats not the end of the story. JB needs to recognize the potential in big cities down in the south

I'm pretty sure it wasn't about sales volume, liquidation %, etc. at all, but simply who has connects with JB/Nike. I said before the list came out that if Houston was going to get any pairs, it would be either Kickz or Premium Goods, despite the fact they are NOWHERE near the behemoth any of the major mall-based stores are in relation to Jordan sales. I figured with the whole AF 25th anniversary remodel they had, Kickz definitely had some strong Nike connects and same for PG with the exclusive Kobe 1 PE from the design contest.

Still wish they would've switched the Titaniums with the All-Star colorway. I'd have no qualms at all with those being uber-limited.

Yup same with me, all-stars "limited" over this colorway and it would have been all good. To me this is one of the best colorways to be releasedfor a sig since the XIII blk/royal

I don't see why JB would release 529 numbered pairs nationally that's the "premium" edition if hypothetically speaking they would decide torelease an "unumbered" version to the mass public as some of you people seem to imply. Would make no sense for JB to hype 529 pairs of a limitedcolorway if they were to release them unumbered to everyone else. Some of you people's imaginations are crazy!
laugh.gif

limited to 1058 pairs or not, they are constructed beautifully... my sweatshop comrades deserve some credits!
laugh.gif

I NEED the GR Black/Red pair NOW!!
devil.gif
devil.gif

the midsole is my fav part of the whole shoe, painted from the insde the effect is
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Is it crazy? The hype over these 529 pairs has gotten the kicks free airtime during news broadcasts. What else could create a buzz like people camping out for4 days, especially out in NYC and Boston where it's freezing. I don't see how it's farfetched to think they would do this then turn around and massproduce them for the rest of the people who missed out. Kinda makes them look like the good guys after all the madness

Back
Top Bottom