Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Air Jordan XX9 'Year Of'
Release Date:
 02/18/15
Color: Water Project/Blue Force-White-Black
Style #:  727134-407

Air Jordan XX9 'Year Of'
Release Date:
 02/18/15
Color: Water Project/Blue Force-White-Black
Style #:  727134-407

saw this on a release calendar last night was intrigued by the color way but absolutely disgusted now. 

just got some riverwalk 29s in the mail.  Champs doesn't double box  
mean.gif
 will post pics later. 

Don't understand why there are so many different versions of the xx9? Big jumpman/small jumpman/no jumpman/elephant print/and those ugly ones w the sewn on waves?? Why?

Don't understand why there are so many different versions of the xx9? Big jumpman/small jumpman/no jumpman/elephant print/and those ugly ones w the sewn on waves?? Why?
the woven upper is the first of its kind to print any design easily on the woven, nike is probably just having fun. 

i dont mind the dofferent jumpmans and patterns it makes each shoe different unlike a super.fly where its the same shoe diff color. You cant at least distinguish differences in these. Would i buy .. well no cuz i havent bought any of these except BHMs

airsully23 airsully23 late fam

Last edited:
Thanks. Been checking it all day since others had stated that theirs got cancelled. This would be my 4th pair of xx9's. Got the team orange, riverwalks and ultimate gift of flight. Love these shoes on and off the court and this cw just took it over the top.

Still no update from Nike... wtf. How about you?

I have, on a few releases, nothing recent tho. Wouldn't be surprised if they just show up tomorrow lol. I did try checking UPS for tracking but nothing yet. Usually you can search by reference, input the order number, and the destination zipcode

I have, on a few releases, nothing recent tho. Wouldn't be surprised if they just show up tomorrow lol. I did try checking UPS for tracking but nothing yet. Usually you can search by reference, input the order number, and the destination zipcode
I'll try that. Would hate to see thsee not come through. Definitely don't want to go through after market.

I'm sure they'll come thru, like I said they'll probably just show up before Nike even says they ship. But if they are cancelled for any reason I won't be copping elsewhere, just on to the next

The Jeters were like this for me - i expect shipping information in the middle of the night tonight.  

Back
Top Bottom