Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just called and rep says none of the orders she has looke at today have shipped yet. She figures it's due to the holiday and should ship tonight and arrive at my house on thurs

View media item 1361457by way of phong pham. Year of the goat.

I hope the hate continues ill cop those year of the goats lol

These are sick. IMO they represent the cool ways in which the upper material can be used. And there aren't any more jumpmen than on any other xx9's. Don't understand that one. Plus the shade of blue-green on the midsole is on point. Will be great in spring/summer down here in Florida

Just got my shipment email from NDC for the BHM's 
me too, finally! so im guessing arrival friday at this rate

and i honestly dont understand all the hate for the YOG, i think it looks great and shows amazing potential for this shoe

The box is dope

The shoes, ehhhh, not so much.

Glad to see something different.

IMO the all black are the best pair.

Feb. 7, 2015
Air Jordan XX9
White/Reflect Silver-Wolf Grey-Retro
$225 | 744312-100
10 a.m. EST/7 a.m. PST

what kinda color is "retro" lol

wonder if its those posted above?

These & Super.Fly have the same color description for this day as well

CP3 & Melo have pure platiunum-retro

Last edited:
Feb. 7, 2015
Air Jordan XX9
White/Reflect Silver-Wolf Grey-Retro
$225 | 744312-100
10 a.m. EST/7 a.m. PST

what kinda color is "retro" lol

wonder if its those posted above?

CP3s, Melos, & Super.Fly all have the same color description for this day as well
I posted a pic of the CP3 all star in here a page or two back -- curious to see how the xx9 turns out

apparently there are 3 more variations of the xx9 set to release in Feb., its going to be an interesting month. im good on XX9's unless they release something EXTRAORDINARY. I'm waiting to cop the 7's.

I like the Year of the Goats. I have to say they're at least coming with different looks besides the giant jump man and elephant prints. It's too bad they didn't throw them on Nike ID. I'd go ham.

Back
Top Bottom