Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm going to NY Sunday, whats the chances of these still being around?
I think your chances are great.   They still had a full size run when I purchased earlier.  Im sure Jordan has tons of pairs for this event.  Just my guess tho.  

Thanks for the grammar lesson. That was auto populated by Swype, didn't bother to remove it. Thank God you were here to catch it though.

Did I mistype anything else, sir?
relax, bro............ I was just pointing out how common that mistake is made on here. probably at least once every 5 pages a thread.

Photo Reels are still available at the Flight23 store. I literally had them in hand ready to cop but then I found out that they're dropping the oreo and laser 4's tomorrow (a week early) so I had to pass. I'm going back tomorrow...

Last edited:

Picked them up today at the Pavillion (jordan brand event NYC).  
wow I didn't know they released those. looks like those early photoshops either inspired this or they already had it in the making. those are actually pretty cool looking, reminds me of the B2'rue and other shoes where they used the image on the sole.

Turn lame? Look like the usual suspects in here to me (at least since i been in here the last month or so)

Last edited:
so theyre screenprinting a graphic on woven material...makes total sense

thats the equivalent of spraypainting fine cedar wood instead of staining in properly

love the black laces on these

10968507_10206221114116249_1892978647319090403_n.jpg

I have a huge respect for Nick Cannon. He has lupus and is a major supporter. Respect.

idk why you give more respect to someone because they have a disease, maybe admiration and sympathy

but it aint like hes an athlete or puts his body through strenuous activities 

sn: i sound like a hater, and im really not, that just made no sense to me, its like having respect for someone who has green eyes and theyre a major supporter for green eyed people

idk why you give more respect to someone because they have a disease, maybe admiration and sympathy

but it aint like hes an athlete or puts his body through strenuous activities 

sn: i sound like a hater, and im really not, that just made no sense to me, its like having respect for someone who has green eyes and theyre a major supporter for green eyed people

Maybe you should do a little research and learn what lupus is and what he does to help support it. It's not an eye color, it's a deadly disease with no cure. Smfh

Back
Top Bottom