Official Air Max 97 Thread

I was trying to be patient @special j but I had two orders from them and still have not received any update. Just sent customer service an e-mail yesterday about it. I was hoping I wasn't the only one, but can anyone else chime in if they ordered the Oro Italy's from Dope Factory?

Did anyone get shipping from Dope Factory for the Gold Italy yet??

Nope, on the order page they stated they would ship the after the release.. So maybe they will ship this week, im not really worried about it. They took a week and half to ship my Italian camos

Yeah I passed on skeptas due to the ultra construction

have regretted it since the following day when I saw them irl smh

need skepta & white undftd eventually once prices come down a little more
I would cop Skeptas for Ultra midsole , but the unusual color makes me hesitate. I know it pays homage to original Air Tuned Max.
So I finally got to see the off whites in hand while finishing a deal for a friend that lives in a different province and phew I can easily say I'm jelly, I wish they were mine lol.
Seeing everyone's Japans and Germany's coming in in this thread has been like torture since both my pairs have been MIA for more than a month but as I was pulling up after the meet for the OWs, postman came through and dropped these off :nthat:
IMG_20180127_195014.jpg
That is the good looks for black midsole!
Superior black midsole? I have to disagree the whites are where its at ;p

Germany
France
UK
Italy
JAPAN
US

In that order for me.
I have UKs and black midsole is superior.

Should UK have black midsoles, UK should be as good as Japans.

mhm UNFTD looks really good, being a fashion accesory. Really good.
Didn’t know she had such unique sneaker taste.

They're usually really good and fast... I still wouldn't worry too much. I think when I've ordered on the weekends in the past, they ship them out the beginning of the week. They have a NT account also, you could always pm that and see if they respond. They don't post much though.

i feel like i havent seen any foot or videos on the Oros. Theyre scheduled to come in for me tomorrow. I'm giddy af

That awkward moment when wifeys pair comes in a day earlier than yours and you can’t help but feel a little jealous.
10742E07-6E8A-42A9-8C4D-178C78E1D50A.jpeg

She’s got a nice little collection now.
77456B74-C8EA-4778-A135-A4BB6D91F4D9.jpeg

36080F52-1309-4E70-B2FB-B4D9AA20FC82.jpeg
Lol that eye staring at you

Should have purchased the silver bullets, preferably in Italy tabs

They look more grey than silver..... which is low key.

Surely. I was lucky when they first came out, especially w a 13. I know a few folks in the UK who stockpiled a bunch. I can ask a round.
Appreciate it. I didn't realize they had the same style code. I was using the one off StockX and getting mad at all of the regular sb listings on eBay :rolleyes. Never took the time to realize it was the same one.

Back
Top Bottom