Official Air Max 97 Thread

459D2A45-0159-4B1E-978F-D8F09E86EF0C.jpeg

Lol sorry guys... spotty connection in Legoland
still believe it is one of the best 97's drop of last year.
Sad to say but that day will never happen these younger kids don't mind spending the money because they idolize celebs and athletes they see wearing hyped up kicks. Us older folks don't fall into that and want to only pay retail cuz we got bills and what not but teens don't mind spending all that $. Resellers make their money off them

That could be part of the problem, but we are talking of shoes that selling around 500$ (or even over a grand for Off white release) on resell market, which is hard for me to believe that teens can have access to this online market like StockX and Goat and use paypal account . If they do and can spend that much $ freely without knowing the value of money, it is also lack of education from their parents. But i truly think that the majority of the buyers on Goat or stockX are adults without necessarily high revenue but they simply can't control their emotions.

Dam I bought my normal 97 size instead of sizing .t down on the SW 97/1.
Either I just wear em with good for single room or just re-sell em.
Maby going. 5 would be to tight, not sure.

I also bought the same size as my silver bullets. Half size too big, I bought an extra soft insole and they fit fine now. Didn’t want to go the resell route and find another pair

That could be part of the problem, but we are talking of shoes that selling around 500$ (or even over a grand for Off white release) on resell market, which is hard for me to believe that teens can have access to this online market like StockX and Goat and use paypal account . If they do and can spend that much $ freely without knowing the value of money, it is also lack of education from their parents.

BRUH we're talking about millenials here. You got any nephews / nieces ? Most kids thesedays are spoiled as, they got ipads and iphones since before they could talk, of course they don't know sh*t about the value of money.
When we grew up there was no social media to spread what's hype. Only people who genuinely likes shoes would even know about the releases. I wouldn't expect most people in my school to even know what SBs were. Nowadays any kid with a phone and all their friends knows when the next off whites are dropping.

Teens don't mind paying resale because 1) $500 is honestly normal for them because Yeezys were the first shoe they know, 2) they have to stay relevant so they're selling off a used pair every month and moving on to the next.

BRUH we're talking about millenials here. You got any nephews / nieces ? Most kids thesedays are spoiled as, they got ipads and iphones since before they could talk, of course they don't know sh*t about the value of money.
When we grew up there was no social media to spread what's hype. Only people who genuinely likes shoes would even know about the releases. I wouldn't expect most people in my school to even know what SBs were. Nowadays any kid with a phone and all their friends knows when the next off whites are dropping.

Teens don't mind paying resale because 1) $500 is honestly normal for them because Yeezys were the first shoe they know, 2) they have to stay relevant so they're selling off a used pair every month and moving on to the next.

i'm probably too old school then :lol:

1BE85A8E-CD00-4717-B395-FA2258AD193C.jpeg

What a weekend. 2 personals and 1 for big bro. Feel bad to those who left empty handed that camped 18 hours... this release will go down in the books
good ish... deff not a shoe I would need doubles in but to each's own.

Back
Top Bottom