Official Air Max 97 Thread

nah the undefeated kobe 1's and 4's didn't sit either.

While I did like the Undefeated AM 90's and the Undefeated Ultraboosts, I did enjoy the discounts more lol

Dude be quiet with the OUR MONEY BS. You got finessed. Whatever helps you sleep at night. FOH

Atleast some NTers understand what I'm trying to convey.

Dude be quiet with the OUR MONEY BS. You got finessed. Whatever helps you sleep at night. FOH

Atleast some NTers understand what I'm trying to convey.

I get what you're saying in regards to anyone who copped the pack bc they were scared the olive would be limited or expected resale value. But for people who wanted both i think we're ok with the cost.

I've copped shoes like the AM Deluxe OG colorway for retail which was $180 from a euro site because I expected them to be limited US release. They weren't limited and a month or two later they were like $120 on resale apps. But I also paid $220 for Gundam 98s from a euro site to avoid the US release and it ended up being a great decision. You win some and you lose some when you pay retail.

To each their own but let's be REAL. Majority consensus is that those blacks are ATROCIOUS. Undefeated used an old play from the CDP days. One ugly shoe with a sought after pair. It's pretty simple to see.

lovehateself lovehateself
giphy.gif
9099b1c0b01c72cfee490245673945bb.jpg

The one thing I dislike on the black pair is the olive-ish strip. It doesn't really blend into the shoe. If you make that strip white or Gray it's way better.

The one thing I dislike on the black pair is the olive-ish strip. It doesn't really blend into the shoe. If you make that strip white or Gray it's way better.
Yeah I agree with this. The olive strip just makes me not like them. The UCLA pair with the olives would have been a way better pack IMO. I grabbed the pack specifically cause I wanted to secure the olives and will almost certainly be letting the black pair go. I don’t hate them but I definitely don’t care to own them at all. Def a smart move by them to drop the pack option early.

Back
Top Bottom