Official Air Max 97 Thread

Not bad in hand
4BF2C601-7D97-48DE-AFA8-5A6AEBAFF0D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Beware of the purples bullets sizing (in size 10 at least). I’ve gone through multiple pairs at different stores and the there’s a constant issue I keep running into where one shoe fits/feels a .5 to whole size shorter than the other length wise and it’s easily verifiable with a simple eye test looking at the outsoles face up. One is longer than the other. I know I’m not going crazy here. This has been driving me nuts. Ended up having to accept a size up in these because of it when under normal circumstances my true size would’ve been fine. Anyone else experiencing this?

Beware of the purples bullets sizing (in size 10 at least). I’ve gone through multiple pairs at different stores and the there’s a constant issue I keep running into where one shoe fits/feels a .5 to whole size shorter than the other length wise and it’s easily verifiable with a simple eye test looking at the outsoles face up. One is longer than the other. I know I’m not going crazy here. This has been driving me nuts. Ended up having to accept a size up in these because of it when under normal circumstances my true size would’ve been fine. Anyone else experiencing this?
Uh oh

Will check my 10.5 from goat, tomorrow

It's either a 14 or 15 for me...I've tried both and prefer the 14 (true size). I do have narrow-ish feet though.

Back
Top Bottom