OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

AT III MB are $10 cheaper on Eastbay, $49.99, sizes 7-9 only though.

Crazy, shoe is worth much more than that.

Last edited:
@wallyhopp

I think the leather on those is just a little bit thinner and definitely more supple than the usual stuff.

The grey part is kind of cheap but durable.

The denim is shoddy, but the corduroy is soft and different that it makes up for what the denim lacks. Stuff is going to be tricky to really keep clean.

Definitely will grab a second pair once they go under $80, which they will soon enough.

The denims are at champs/eastbay for $89 right now. With some 15% coupon I found online it came to $83.

did nikelab pull the red fragments from the site?
Strange, I am not seeing the red or black Fragments on there. I wonder if they are going to rerelease them somehow like they did with the Volt Air Tech Challenge 3.
I was hoping to grab an extra pair or two when they get discounted.

Strange, I am not seeing the red or black Fragments on there. I wonder if they are going to rerelease them somehow like they did with the Volt Air Tech Challenge 3.
I was hoping to grab an extra pair or two when they get discounted.

They weren't Instore (21Mercer) today either but the wimbeldon's were....

cause the tw2 heads are still waiting patiently for these b...

Just Do It
Neeeeeeeed

Fyi, I would check your local outlets. Frags seem to be popping up in sporadic sizes all over.
Citadel has a few in various sizes priced at $90, except for the black frags.
Citadel Outlets
(323)-720-1684
20% hash wall additional discount for in store customers only, but $90 over the phone isn't bad.

Fyi, I would check your local outlets. Frags seem to be popping up in sporadic sizes all over.
Citadel has a few in various sizes priced at $90, except for the black frags.
Citadel Outlets
(323)-720-1684
20% hash wall additional discount for in store customers only, but $90 over the phone isn't bad.

Which ones do they have?

Seems like they had all of em, just in different sizes. Call and find out, after the time it took to get mine sorted they should know what shoe you are looking for.

Thanks dude. I got the all green ones. Repped but they didn't have the rust sand ones I wanted. I think she said something about a New York outlet having them. So should these hit disco soon on NDC?

Thanks dude. I got the all green ones. Repped but they didn't have the rust sand ones I wanted. I think she said something about a New York outlet having them. So should these hit disco soon on NDC?
I called a different outlet yesterday and was given some vague info about a store in NY that had em, but I think they meant NikeLab.
I know earlier in the day they had some sand ones in a few sizes, but it was random.
I wish I was down near citadel to take advantage of the extra hash wall discount.
I thought these would all be sent back to nike rather than being discounted at the outlets, but given the spread of sizes down at citadel I dont really know what is going on.
I just hope I can double up on the baroque brown pair and maybe snag a white green pair or varsity red pair.

Last edited:

If New York (as in the city) was meant .... I might have to swing pass the 'community store' that opened earlier this year in Brooklyn.

I called a different outlet yesterday and was given some vague info about a store in NY that had em, but I think they meant NikeLab.
I know earlier in the day they had some sand ones in a few sizes, but it was random.
I wish I was down near citadel to take advantage of the extra hash wall discount.
I thought these would all be sent back to nike rather than being discounted at the outlets, but given the spread of sizes down at citadel I dont really know what is going on.
I just hope I can double up on the baroque brown pair and maybe snag a white green pair or varsity red pair.

I called and had them put on hold. Got the wife to get them with the 20%. Wanted the whole pack but the sizes were spread out and the black pair was too much.

I called and had them put on hold. Got the wife to get them with the 20%. Wanted the whole pack but the sizes were spread out and the black pair was too much.

Take it .... That was the Brooklyn store (I was told a 11.5 was sold with the 20% disco) lol

finally saw the black frag trainers in person..ive been truly sleeping.
blacks > many shoes that released this year. blacks , rust , navy and greens if i can

^ I think that's one of the pairs that really symbolized the AT1s resurgence if done w/ good mat'ls.

Back
Top Bottom