OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Random question but does anybody in here have the 2001 Medicine Balls or something from around that time? If so are they still wearable? Pops found some of my old stuff at his house and that was one of the pairs. I was gonna go grab and kinda restore them if it's worth it but I wasn't sure about the midsole crumbling.

Random question but does anybody in here have the 2001 Medicine Balls or something from around that time? If so are they still wearable? Pops found some of my old stuff at his house and that was one of the pairs. I was gonna go grab and kinda restore them if it's worth it but I wasn't sure about the midsole crumbling.
They're one of those pot luck shoes- I have some from that era- white/carolina/grey- and they are still wearable, yet could go any day- my brothers medicine balls have started crumbling

i would repaint the midsoles & defog the air units before you attempt wear

both will increase the integrity of the midsole & decrease the chances of cracking/crumbling

but i would evaluate the specific pair first for worthiness....in other words...if the midsoles or air units are amber or look very dry (or won't stay unfogged) ...they might not hold up regardless

Last edited:
They might be headed to the outlets.  More of the red and black frags were seen in outlets after they were pulled from NDC.

I figured but ill still be ****z out of luck. My local outlet barely gets anything worthwhile and other outlets are movng away from phone orders.

Last edited:
Picked up the red Fragment today from Citadel outlet. Should've went last wk when they had the sale. Wanted the navy blue more.

The red and the white has FSR. Some smaller sz left for other colors.

Material on these puts all the remastered stuff to shame.

Price? Thanks
$129 for the white FSR, 1 pair of blk sz 10 $129, the Reds are $89.99 FSR, the rest on the wall (reflective, green, orange) are $89.99 i believe.

btw, what do you guys think; white or navy laces on the red or keep the red laces? 

Last edited:
Picked up the red Fragment today from Citadel outlet. Should've went last wk when they had the sale. Wanted the navy blue more.

The red and the white has FSR. Some smaller sz left for other colors.

Material on these puts all the remastered stuff to shame.
Dear Brothers NT Family from the T1,

Sorry for asking, but anyone can oop for the Red Frag T1 in a 10US from the Outlet? 

Ill be forever Thank you for you whoever can Ooop, Multiply Blessings awaits. Thank you very much.

Translation: "Someone please buy the Trainers in person for me and ship them to me. I'll reimburse you and be extremely grateful as well."
Never do this unless they paypal you prior or you have a good relationship with the person.

"oop'd" so many NTers who just stop replying when I send them the invoice for the shoes.

Ahhhhh ok now i understand. Lol @the alley oop. I always assumed it meant out of pocket anyways cause I saw someone say "how much you pay oop?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom