OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Drooling.....in my pants.
pics or it never happened 
nerd.gif

You know there's a all leather white US Open.....I don't have the cloro but I have the 3M, Obsidians, and the alt French opens (sand/chino). The 3M are just slightly snugger than the leather and non-leather iteration.
Yes I seen the all white but what I loved about the 3m pair was the green sole. I liked them before I even knew the white was 3m and not leather. I always loved the Wimbeldon ATC III thats why I really liked these cuz they are so similar in colors.

Thanks for your input.. now my only hesitation is that all my jeans seem to dye my white kicks and would hate to have that happen to these. I need a solution for that.

The Frag AT1s just HAVE TO go on sale, I doubt they'd hold em at ransom just because they're a collaboration. Still lovin' my Paris Rust pair, but definitely looking to get the Tan/Rust pair next, and the obsidians if they hit sale.

I found the chlorophyll and rust pairs on Ebay in my size for $130 shipped. Is it safe to say they won't see much more of a discount?

Checked Out my local outlet today, the white/gum AT3s started landing there. The blk/purple AT2s been there, and unsurprisingly they've been sitting.

Gotty man, i dont know, in person they're not so great, cant really put my finger on it but there is something wrong/missing with these.... Think they are a pass for me

Gametime decision then :lol: That or I'll wait for them to catch a steep discount. I'm patient either way.

so the black ballistic AT 1's with the all white out sole/sole are available overseas, do I jump the gun, bite the bullet and pull the trigger now or do we think these will drop stateside?

Back
Top Bottom