Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Like i said before now all the kids like to claim im too cool to camp im going to cop online (power up my bot). of the releases i been to in person recently lot of older guys there.

seems thing go full circle. trust on the sport 6 if you fail around 8-8:30 get your butt in car and I bet they will have sizes in store. 

Raffles seem to bring out more people no camping just sign up and go, but then you have a lot of folks who can't drop the money...... 

Personally i think while the shoe game is high cats are realizing they cant keep dropping coin like that. I mean look no 14 has sold out the 3's took more than a day in some places, these 6's should be an easy cop, because the last time these released most new sneakerheads weren't born.
True indeed.

Like i said before now all the kids like to claim im too cool to camp im going to cop online (power up my bot). of the releases i been to in person recently lot of older guys there.

seems thing go full circle. trust on the sport 6 if you fail around 8-8:30 get your butt in car and I bet they will have sizes in store. 

Raffles seem to bring out more people no camping just sign up and go, but then you have a lot of folks who can't drop the money...... 

Personally i think while the shoe game is high cats are realizing they cant keep dropping coin like that. I mean look no 14 has sold out the 3's took more than a day in some places, these 6's should be an easy cop, because the last time these released most new sneakerheads weren't born.

yep i will have my seinfeld joints on saturday

I love KO's, and these are royal and have Nike on the tongue tag?

Can't go wrong with em.

I really like the bulkier look of em, especially if ya let the upper collar flaps loose and stick out... Gives em this ill look. Not to mention I kinda like their non shiny look, without the leather.

A lot of people in this sneaker game just don't decide for themselves what they like, and base every purchase on hype, and what others consider hot or not. I couldn't care less, and like the fact all these KO's have all been relatively easy cops. They're a classic, and some days I actually prefer them over normal leather 1's.

these 6's should be an easy cop, because the last time these released most new sneakerheads weren't born.

Yeah, I could see that... The same way a lot of cats call the white infrared's pink, they just have no idea what they're talking about. The OG's were about the same hue, true infrared is supposed to have a highlighter color to it, and the white infrared's were perfectly done. These cats just think the boring varsity red version from a few years ago is how they're supposed to look. It's comical. :lol:

The black infrared's look like the same hue as the whites were, so it will be funny to see if these same cats beast on em, or pass, cuz they "don't rock pink, dawg"... :rofl:

I was able to get my sz 14 without any hassle on mobile... 
smokin.gif

I love KO's, and these are royal and have Nike on the tongue tag?

Can't go wrong with em.

I really like the bulkier look of em, especially if ya let the upper collar flaps loose and stick out... Gives em this ill look. Not to mention I kinda like their non shiny look, without the leather.

A lot of people in this sneaker game just don't decide for themselves what they like, and base every purchase on hype/what kanye wears, and what others consider hot or not. I couldn't care less, and like the fact all these KO's have all been relatively easy cops. They're a classic, and some days I actually prefer them over normal leather 1's.

:smokin

Last edited:
Usually I dont say anything but the Mods are going overboard with this suspension talk IMO .. we've been very peaceful in this thread, kept the BS to a minimum, been as helpful as we can, and still get hit with the CAPS LOCK POSTS and other warnings. Everything we do seems like its against the rules now a days.

I guess I gotta blame it on the Royal 1 thread, target on our backs ever since :lol: :smh:

*End of Rant* *Flame Suit Activated* *Inbox Prepped for that PM :nerd:*

Usually I dont say anything but the Mods are going overboard with this suspension talk IMO .. we've been very peaceful in this thread, kept the BS to a minimum, been as helpful as we can, and still get hit with the CAPS LOCK POSTS and other warnings. Everything we do seems like its against the rules now a days.

I guess I gotta blame it on the Royal 1 thread, target on our backs ever since :lol: :smh:

*End of Rant* *Flame Suit Activated* *Inbox Prepped for that PM :nerd:*

apparently info can be stole if your logging in someone else , which i never though of because after you log the person in they take over...... ye shurg i thought we were doing good too

Guess I jumped the gun paying $195 for these a couple weeks ago, but oh well, I'm glad to have them. Congrats to the guys that were patient and able to cop for a good price

The sport blue KO discussion was the most peaceful among the other threads people were actually helping each other out on info i.e. where to buy, or look, call, PM for those that missed out, sizing concerns, comparisons from OG royals to 2013.  With the exception of the flaming for the type of jeans/pants like/dislike this has been the most helpful thread in a while and the mods are definitely looking to suspend folks in this thread
roll.gif
 LOL

The warnings may be overboard...or better yet, oversized and capitalized, but it's the only way to get the point across.

The no buying/selling rule has been apart of Niketalk longer than most of y'all have been a member. Just because you guys think that it's okay because it's civilized and you "only" have the best intentions, doesn't mean you can circumvent the rules.

If you're so hell bent on throwing that so-called "oop", do so in the buy/sell forums. Otherwise, don't be surprised when you get that vacation away from Niketalk.

Passed on alot of releases recently and then this shoe that i really wanted was just a pain to get at retail online. Most of the stores near me never even got these in stock so i cant even get this instore.

I tried buying ar ftl champs and fa during release day but i always get the every stock is in someones cart message. Which is why i avoided them all together. Is it probably coz of bots? I always thought NDC was better coz of that captcha thing.

Im really dissapointed but thats life i guess. Time to move on to the next release.

The warnings may be overboard...or better yet, oversized and capitalized, but it's the only way to get the point across.

The no buying/selling rule has been apart of Niketalk longer than most of y'all have been a member. Just because you guys think that it's okay because it's civilized and you "only" have the best intentions, doesn't mean you can circumvent the rules.

If you're so hell bent on throwing that so-called "oop", do so in the buy/sell forums. Otherwise, don't be surprised when you get that vacation away from Niketalk.
Since I'm new here, is posting size availability on websites and store locations violations of NT rules?

Passed on alot of releases recently and then this shoe that i really wanted was just a pain to get at retail online. Most of the stores near me never even got these in stock so i cant even get this instore.

I tried buying ar ftl champs and fa during release day but i always get the every stock is in someones cart message. Which is why i avoided them all together. Is it probably coz of bots? I always thought NDC was better coz of that captcha thing.

Im really dissapointed but thats life i guess. Time to move on to the next release.
Do you have a HOH nearby?  I would assume most bot services are caught up to Nikes new system hence the crashing lately other than that Finishline is next in preference for me even though shipping and tax is added I find it easier to get through NDC and FNL.

These aren't that hard to get... NT members have been very friendly and pointing out spots that still have em. I would try and do a stock locate with your FTL/FA/Champs.

Do you have a HOH nearby?  I would assume most bot services are caught up to Nikes new system hence the crashing lately other than that Finishline is next in preference for me even though shipping and tax is added I find it easier to get through NDC and FNL.
FNL.com has left a bad taste in my mouth after this past weekend (and many other RDs before).  Getting cart-jacked really sucks, and although it's a common thing these days, I hope something will be done in the future to prevent this... I would rather cop from my local FNL becayse the workers there are actually legit (thanks to a strict manager) and the female workers there are cute.  I just prefer copping from NDC due to familiarity of the system.  

FNL.com has left a bad taste in my mouth after this past weekend (and many other RDs before).  Getting cart-jacked really sucks, and although it's a common thing these days, I hope something will be done in the future to prevent this... I would rather cop from my local FNL becayse the workers there are actually legit (thanks to a strict manager) and the female workers there are cute.  I just prefer copping from NDC due to familiarity of the system.  
Yea I dont blame you I always try NDC first before any other websites but I have been able to get every single release after the Champagne/Cigars that I wanted from FNL for the I didnt try FNL but my HOH still had them in stock Saturday night I just got back from there for the raffle on the VI and they still have scattered sizes of the KO's.

Call or visit champs, footlocker to see of they can locate your size in another store or do a store transfer depending on manager of course.

Yeah its 50miles away and i actually checked with them before to see if theyll have stock. They did a raffle for this and ofcourse im not driving that far for just a chance to win. They never did guaranteed pairs. So that route was not for me.

I might have to try finish line next time. The shipping was the only reason i never bothered with them before.

Yea I dont blame you I always try NDC first before any other websites but I have been able to get every single release after the Champagne/Cigars that I wanted from FNL for the I didnt try FNL but my HOH still had them in stock Saturday night I just got back from there for the raffle on the VI and they still have scattered sizes of the KO's.

Call or visit champs, footlocker to see of they can locate your size in another store or do a store transfer depending on manager of course.
I appreciate the help, but I was able to pick up a pair from my local NT.  I live on the westcoast so I had a good 5 hours to mull over the idea of driving to the mall and wait in line for these (which I eventually did).  It's convenient to be able to buy shoes online and have it sent to your house directly, but it was nice to chat it up with people about shoes.

I appreciate the help, but I was able to pick up a pair from my local NT.  I live on the westcoast so I had a good 5 hours to mull over the idea of driving to the mall and wait in line for these (which I eventually did).  It's convenient to be able to buy shoes online and have it sent to your house directly, but it was nice to chat it up with people about shoes.
Good stuff enjoy the shoe can't have enough pics so post them up seen people post with jeans I'm curious to know if anyone has done it with Chinos or tech fleece

Back
Top Bottom