Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I love these sport blue KO's makes me want to find a pair of the chicagos, im just scared of that white canvas getting dirty

I'm glad I was able to go into my local Footaction at noon on Saturday and cop this with no hassle or long lines. Glad to have these and my Chicagos from earlier this year. Now I'm patiently waiting for the Blk/Red to release.

I'm going to throw this question out here again (from 40 pages ago)...has anyone tried to waterproof their AJKO's?

Have we found a cleaner for the canvas on the Chicagos yet? Really want to break them out but like Potroast said that canvas gonna look terrible once they get dirty

Past couple pages have been lacking on pictures.  Figured to just add one for the fun of it...

Kind of hypnotic in a way.

I'm going to throw this question out here again (from 40 pages ago)...has anyone tried to waterproof their AJKO's?

I'm thinking about doing it on the chicagos and Carolina's

2 products to consider that I'm aware of:

- rustoleum neverwet just came out with a clear version specifically for fabrics
- liquiproof... A uk company http://www.liquiproof.co.uk/

I know the old version of neverwet worked.. But it left a white film and eventually wore off. No idea about this new clear version
Liquiproof claims to basically last forever and is made specifically for shoes.

I think I'll try the new neverwet on some beaters to test them in the next few days since I can just pick it up from the store.
If somebody in here ends up trying the liquiproof... Post up the results in here and I'll do the same

I got my pair of Sport Blue Ko's today from dreamsoleapparel on ebay. They didn't even bother to double box. SMH

That's the first question I ask every seller on Ebay before I purchase anything. Can't stand when people do that ish. :smh:

Its just a box, as long as the kicks are good then thats all that matters

Call me crazy. But I need my boxes tight just like my kicks.

its just a regular GR

the only time i cared about my box was for my bred 1's since i destroyed it and im keeping em DS.

other than the box, as long as the shoes are pristine, its w/e IMO

Its just a box, as long as the kicks are good then thats all that matters

its just a regular GR

the only time i cared about my box was for my bred 1's since i destroyed it and im keeping em DS.

other than the box, as long as the shoes are pristine, its w/e IMO

Idc what shoe it is, if the box is beat up, it makes it hard to stack other pairs on it and it just looks sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom