Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Been following this thread for a good min. I've always been into ajkos since my first pair of the 09s that I picked up for a steal a couple years ago.. Beat to death! Bummed I sold my bred kos several months ago which was another steal, I got for 120 ds :/ I regret. All I gotta say is the sport blues are on point. I was lucky and scooped up the last pair in my size at my local hoh! Kudos to everyone who got their pair!

people probably wont agree with me but i liked it better when they had the AJ1 sole on them.

just me tho
I agree 
happy.gif

Said the same thing a few pages back

Idc what shoe it is, if the box is beat up, it makes it hard to stack other pairs on it and it just looks sloppy.
EXACTLY! It doesn't matter GR/QS. I need mines to stack. Don't have time for dingy boxes.
Same here. I hate when I can't stack **** nicely. Also if you have a 99% feedback. Selling full size runs etc. How the hell do you not know that you should double box before you ship? I can't believe out of the thousands of transactions no one has never said anything to this seller?

people probably wont agree with me but i liked it better when they had the AJ1 sole on them.

just me tho

+1. I wish these had the AJ1 sole as well. I've been contemplating letting these go cuz as much as I love the colorway and material, the thick sole just got me wanting to get rid of em. Hence why I let go of my Chi ajkos. Recent Bred Ajkos were done right, except for the jump man tag but I plan on swapping that soon. I'm at a point where I'm not settling for anything less and really going for kicks I know I'm going to rock to death. This is all imo of course. Ive been downsizing my collection lately, pretty much if im not in love with them theyre being sold w/o question. On a brighter note, copped another pair of Royal 1s yesterday. Kinda making up for the let down I had with the sport blues lols. Funny how the deal popped up after smh.

got my NDC shipping info from yesterdays release. Will arrive today (standard 2 day Free shipping). Love living in TN. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
im gonna have to agree, i personally like the AJ1 soles on these, it looks cleaner but since the vandal soles are more like the OG im not complaining.  im the kinda person that usually walk through the mall but usually never buy anything, it has to be something really fresh for me to part ways with my $$$ but when i saw these on display at FL,  i thought they were the **** and had to have em!  pics dont do these things justice.  if nike labeled these royals, none of yall would know the difference lol  
Yous a window shopper :lol:

i saw these for the first time today. i think they are clean i love them. but i got the royals and haven't even worn those yet. I'm thinking about holding off right now. but i can't lie they look good . really good. i guess grown man decisions smh

i saw these for the first time today. i think they are clean i love them. but i got the royals and haven't even worn those yet. I'm thinking about holding off right now. but i can't lie they look good . really good. i guess grown man decisions smh
I have no courage to wear my ROYALS, so I prefer to use this AJKO Blue and the Lance Mountain Blue over the 2013 ROYALS

On the topic I still have to wait another week for the delivery to reach my place overseas 

But I will rock this pair, tomorrow I'm unds my AJKO Chicago yeah!

I have no courage to wear my ROYALS, so I prefer to use this AJKO Blue and the Lance Mountain Blue over the 2013 ROYALS

On the topic I still have to wait another week for the delivery to reach my place overseas 

But I will rock this pair, tomorrow I'm unds my AJKO Chicago yeah!

i was thinking the exact same thing lol i will wear these way before i wear the royals lol so i feel you on that.

Its like having a bad chick but you ain't smashing..
I copped these for my son to skateboard in, LOL.

wish I would've been able to cop but was in school during the restock and forgot about the initial drop...:\...

Funny the dudes on NT that say their lives don't revolve around shoes, yet manage to post repeatedly on a forum bout kicks and have Screennames that imply the opposite. The irony.

On another note, Glad to see this thread eatin. Censorship aside.

Back
Top Bottom