Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Somehow I got through on FTL but instead of 1 pair I checkout with 2 pairs of the same size. Was just going to return the other but maybe it would worth seeing if I can find someone will to trade a pair of ATC II USO that just dropped or those spizike 6s.

Houston heads go check out HOH in Memorial City Mall. Theyre sitting there

Just strolled into HOH at 11:30 and was the first person to cop a pair. Check your shops. I was stressing over nothing.

Went out and copped a pair, paid 15 over retail, but if you factor in the shipping I would have paid this morning it's a pretty fair deal.

Only complaint is the store clerk was a ****.  Home boy kept asking if I was a collector, I'm like you got them or not?  You go into a store and dudes see you as a mark.  Remember back in the day shopping at Sneakerworld on Steinway Street, owners were fantastic.  They bent over backwards for you, loves shopping there. Shame it was sold a long time ago to a bunch of shysters. 

Last edited:
Went out and copped a pair, paid 15 over retail, but if you factor in the shipping I would have paid this morning it's a pretty fair deal.

Only complaint is the store clerk was a ****.  Home boy kept asking if I was a collector, I'm like you got them or not?  You go into a store and dudes see you as a mark.  Remember back in the day shopping at Sneakerworld on Steinway Street, owners were fantastic.  They bent over backwards for you, loves shopping there. Shame it was sold a long time ago to a bunch of shysters. 

One of the things I hate about grabbing releases in store. The staff always looks me up and down like I shouldn't be asking for Jordans. Legit had a few people making fun of me at a local FTL when I was asking around before the carmine release.

Sorry I'm a big doofy white guy that doesn't match my shoes to my shirt, shorts and hat.

Hope everyone that wanted got them. I rolled out of bed at 10:30 thinking I missed these, strolled into HoH and was surprised they had my size. Nice start to my weekend.

One of the things I hate about grabbing releases in store. The staff always looks me up and down like I shouldn't be asking for Jordans. Legit had a few people making fun of me at a local FTL when I was asking around before the carmine release.

Sorry I'm a big doofy white guy that doesn't match my shoes to my shirt, shorts and hat.
My dude! Welcome to the club lol.  I get some grimy looks when I'm buying/ground work because I wear mossimo t shirts or a pocket t, black gym shorts or levis, and 1s IXs or Xs.

It's more like they're mad you aren't buying the whole outfit of shirt/shorts/socks/hat + sneakers cause just buying sneakers does not get them any COMMISSION 

My dude! Welcome to the club lol.  I get some grimy looks when I'm buying/ground work because I wear mossimo t shirts or a pocket t, black gym shorts or levis, and 1s IXs or Xs.

It's more like they're mad you aren't buying the whole outfit of shirt/shorts/socks/hat + sneakers cause just buying sneakers does not get them any COMMISSION 
Same here haha. I walk in with cargo shorts and usually whatever tee is on my floor and get odd looks when I  ask for Js

Same here haha. I walk in with cargo shorts and usually whatever tee is on my floor and get odd looks when I  ask for Js
Yep, cargos are another mainstay in my wardrobe haha

But does anyone have the lob on these in a 13-14 w/o having to use paypal?  I have a paypal hold over a petty issue with em going on :frown:

Back
Top Bottom