Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

If you think about it, the prices we are already seeing are moderate-high resell. The MSRP is $140 and these are selling for $180-200 on eBay. That's about the same resell mark-up for other GR or semi-limited releases. We're just used to seeing a "good deal" because it's under $200, which these shoes should really have a lower price, but Nike is cutting into the lost secondary market profits (at least in my opinion).

Missed out again. Was online when the counter hit zero. Added my size 10 and did the picture thing, waited for my turn and after less than 5 mins i got the OOS message! This is not my day. For those that were able to cop.. Did you have multiple windows adding the same item? Does that work? Obly had one tab open in my browser and still missed out! Damn! Being a rookie in this sneaker game online is dissapponting.

If you think about it, the prices we are already seeing are moderate-high resell. The MSRP is $140 and these are selling for $180-200 on eBay. That's about the same resell mark-up for other GR or semi-limited releases. We're just used to seeing a "good deal" because it's under $200, which these shoes should really have a lower price, but Nike is cutting into the lost secondary market profits (at least in my opinion).

Not really.

The shoes cost 140, which means they sell for about 148-153 after tax, Shipping is 15, so that makes it 168. Tack on Paypal fees and ebay fees, which comes out to 8%, and the seller is lucky to even make a 10-20 profit.

I think people wanted these, just not for 140 because it resembles a Nike Vandal so much. If these were 70-100, that would have made it a easier sale. Not to mention its poor timing. It got released in the wake of Ferrari 14s, Sport Blue 3s, and Sport Blue 6s next week. Not to mention that the Ronnie Fieg Ascis release this weekend, which is where the resellers are focused on.

Missed out again. Was online when the counter hit zero. Added my size 10 and did the picture thing, waited for my turn and after less than 5 mins i got the OOS message! This is not my day. For those that were able to cop.. Did you have multiple windows adding the same item? Does that work? Obly had one tab open in my browser and still missed out! Damn! Being a rookie in this sneaker game online is dissapponting.
i missed out online on FNL and eastbay but walked into my local HOH and walked out with a pair so easy. i think that was the way it went for many people. online sold out instantly but sat in stores. well noted and just go inside the store for KO releases.

Not really.

The shoes cost 140, which means they sell for about 148-153 after tax, Shipping is 15, so that makes it 168. Tack on Paypal fees and ebay fees, which comes out to 8%, and the seller is lucky to even make a 10-20 profit.

I think people wanted these, just not for 140 because it resembles a Nike Vandal so much. If these were 70-100, that would have made it a easier sale. Not to mention its poor timing. It got released in the wake of Ferrari 14s, Sport Blue 3s, and Sport Blue 6s next week. Not to mention that the Ronnie Fieg Ascis release this weekend, which is where the resellers are focused on.
I get what you're saying, I'm not saying that resellers are making a decent profit, since most of them don't on other GR/semi-limited releases either. I'm just saying the mark-up that seems the norm now for this shoe ($40-60) seems like the same for some other releases that a lot of people complain about in those threads. Either way though, like most others, I also think these will be going up in price, especially if they do release more OG-inspired colors.
I also expect we'll see Bred KOs by the holiday season or Q1 2015.
That would be sweet. I would love to have a set of OG Bred KO's to go along with the sport blues.

Last edited:
Most on ebay will accept $170 shipped via Paypal. Just message them.

this, you guys are being a little too cheap

also, if you go to a foot locker and have them do a stock locate, you can probably find your size at a HOH somewhere and have them ship it to you

Last edited:

Size 8 and 8.5 always sell out first, all the damn kids that's why!
I worked for FTL in college. I didn't believe how many grown men wear 9.5 and under, but it's quite a few.  I'm only 5'10" and wear a 11.5 so I guess i'm just odd

BnzHIuXCIAAUshE.jpg
jeebus. does your whole neighborhood use your credit card? lol

also, if you go to a foot locker and have them do a stock locate, you can probably find your size at a HOH somewhere and have them ship it to you

I offered my pair that i bought for 170 shipped to people who inboxed me and one guy told me "im not looking to pay over retail"

Basically, thats what a store bought pair shipped to you would cost. 220 i could see being absurd, but 170 is a really good deal. I think alot of people who wanted these were being cheap.

If Ye or Jay wore these, i could easily see them being 250-300 on the resale market. My only irk about these is the reversed tongue tag. Hopefully i can just paint it the right way myself. Im just glad i can stop wearing my Royals for a bit. I can say that these are alot more comfy than the standard OG 1. Id like to remind you all that Shadows werent selling for much more than retail at first and then doubled in price overnight.

sthebest sthebest yeah like do you expect me to lose money lol?, I'm just trying to help you get your size

and yeah I normally don't agree with the kanye and jay z thing but in this case I agree, it's a dope shoe but a lot of people just didn't know about em. I've been wearing em since Saturday and everybody thinks I have royals on

very underrated and i bet will be desireable once people think they are royals and they missed out, watch someone famous rock these and its a wrap

I offered my pair that i bought for 170 shipped to people who inboxed me and one guy told me "im not looking to pay over retail"

Basically, thats what a store bought pair shipped to you would cost. 220 i could see being absurd, but 170 is a really good deal. I think alot of people who wanted these were being cheap.

If Ye or Jay wore these, i could easily see them being 250-300 on the resale market. My only irk about these is the reversed tongue tag. Hopefully i can just paint it the right way myself. Im just glad i can stop wearing my Royals for a bit. I can say that these are alot more comfy than the standard OG 1. Id like to remind you all that Shadows werent selling for much more than retail at first and then doubled in price overnight.
Wow shadow 1's are going for that lmao they are beaters to me at this point that crease smh........ 

Also dude earlier wasn't lying looked on ebay and there was like only 1 size 14 in the spot blue ajko. That size wasn't offered in store i guess 

sthebest sthebest yeah like do you expect me to lose money lol?, I'm just trying to help you get your size

and yeah I normally don't agree with the kanye and jay z thing but in this case I agree, it's a dope shoe but a lot of people just didn't know about em. I've been wearing em since Saturday and everybody thinks I have royals on

Lol yeah its like people want these, but $140 is their price cap. Funny thing is that these may end up being worth more than anything that releases this month in the near future. The colorway is very clean and very well done, definitely a shoe i can wear with plenty of things in my wardrobe

bro dudes are just cheap. period no bsin around it. $170 is a damn deal

Back
Top Bottom