OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Mikey - Clean T19s. You may be taking over Jakes crown for Dunk King of SA pretty soon.
pimp.gif

Shady Bursts for work today.
1674cwn.jpg

Mikey - Clean T19s. You may be taking over Jakes crown for Dunk King of SA pretty soon.
pimp.gif

Shady Bursts for work today.
1674cwn.jpg

Originally Posted by ucasta

pimp.gif

Ya, good stuff AckRight (Jake's > though)

Nice shady burst's ucasta!

& mikes & nikes: cool pics dude- welcome back

Originally Posted by ucasta

pimp.gif

Ya, good stuff AckRight (Jake's > though)

Nice shady burst's ucasta!

& mikes & nikes: cool pics dude- welcome back

ucasta wrote:
pimp.gif

yeah, but only cause Jake is concentrating on OG Jordans 1 and customs. but can give him a run for his money. making some moves to update my dunk and trainer 3 collections. but i bought something real cheap, when it comes in ill show it to you. hope it doesnt break when i wear em though 

ucasta wrote:
pimp.gif

yeah, but only cause Jake is concentrating on OG Jordans 1 and customs. but can give him a run for his money. making some moves to update my dunk and trainer 3 collections. but i bought something real cheap, when it comes in ill show it to you. hope it doesnt break when i wear em though 

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Trydan
where you been man?! nice! dope fits NT! 
This! What's up Trydan? How do you like the retros? I need a review  from someone whose opinion I can trust 
wink.gif

neukicks - Ive been here, just lurking tho. Finally warmed up enough again to take some pics. 

Knicks - thanks much, youll like em.

Seth - Im honored sir. Had em on for half the day now, and they feel pretty good. The og's never had a ton of padding on them in the first place as you prolly know, so they feel about the same there really, just needs a good breaking in period as with anything. Air bubble size and fake carbon fiber notwithstanding, I like this retro alot. Imo they are closer to og quality than the retro griff 1's were to their namesakes. Looks like nike did a pretty good job on these quality-wise for a change, lets hope they keep that up. But I really dont think youll regret getting a pair of these.
happy.gif

I posted the big, high res pics over on the retro griffey thread for those interested btw.

Back
Top Bottom