OFFICIAL APRIL NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance is dead af. Most likely ransacked early although some of the usual resellers were still lurking around.
I was there at opening....Dudes was on full tilt...

It was PACKED at 10 on a damn Thursday....

Cats ransacked all the good kicks almost immediately....

Still worth the trip since kicks were 20% off plus the 30% and most of the gear was the same way....

grew up in napa. and about 15min from Napa. I hate going to vacaville. hit or miss with traffic. much rather go to napa. always there anyways

Went to Nike SL and they got 20% off footwear and most clothing racks. On top of that you may use your access pass for extra 30% off.

Gave my access to someone today and it got denied, starting with 1448. Said it's been already used when obviously it hasn't. Cashier said that bar code is different for all Access passes even thought the numbers are all the same which I think is BS. The code in my inbox now magically updated to 1462. Maybe the old one had a glitch...

Woodbury Commons-

Jordan 14 Indiglo - stock in the back

Jordan 6 All-Star - stock in the back

Jordan 3 Cyber Monday - $149.99 (Look though, how I was able to get my true blues (179.99). They were scattered with Cybers)

KD9s - Blackouts and all red/white, not prices listed

Jordan 1s galore.

Not a lot of running deals. Hash wall was pretty empty

Was able to return some stuff from North Bergen I got today (Which was pretty bland but I am sure someone will post in full detail for North Bergen) got a lot of running clothing from North Bergen for cheap.

Gave my access to someone today and it got denied, starting with 1448. Said it's been already used when obviously it hasn't. Cashier said that bar code is different for all Access passes even thought the numbers are all the same which I think is BS. The code in my inbox now magically updated to 1462. Maybe the old one had a glitch...

Yes, 1448 doesn't work but 1462 does.

Clinton CT as of 830 tonight...

With 30 percent coupon...

Indigo xiv, almost fsr minus the 12 I bought...105

True blue 3 up to size 11...126

Jordan 31 chicago....91

Metallic blue 1.....77

All prices pre tax. Best reteo selection ever at this outlet.

Last edited:
Cabazon ca
Retro 23 Chicago fsr $159 or $179
Fsr retro 6 allstar
Retro 3 true blue most sizes at counter
Retro 4 royalty at hash wall size 10 plus
Retro 3 cyber Monday fsr

^ gonna try to hit up south Chicago tomorrow
either right after morning rush or right before they close
traffic getting there is a pain in the ****
i went there around noon last pass...big mistake place was crowded like a mofo

Last edited:
GLOUCESTER PREMIUM NJ

View media item 2418723View media item 2418724View media item 2418725View media item 2418727View media item 2418728View media item 2418729View media item 2418730View media item 2418731View media item 2418732View media item 2418733View media item 2418735
There was some old guy walking around with multiple bags scooping multiple kicks and this isn't the first time I seen him in here doing this.

View media item 2418738
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anyway, this is the usual from Gloucester. Never any notables. Kinda want to take the drive to AC, but 1.5hrs of driving + parking just for Nike? Eh

You guys weren't kidding about the Asian bulk buyers. One dude at Viejas/Alpine bought a grip of shoes. Cracked me up when he came back with a dolly. LOL

^ gonna try to hit up south Chicago tomorrow
either right after morning rush or right before they close
traffic getting there is a pain in the ****
i went there around noon last pass...big mistake place was crowded like a mofo

Yeah I'm working nights until Sunday... should've tried to go today to beat the weekend rush

Yes, 1448 doesn't work but 1462 does.

So how do you get the 1462 coupon? Just gave mine (1448) to a friend and I don't want him to have it denied while checking out.

Also I'm assuming the Nike+ pass ending in 01 is multi use? I haven't used mine yet.

Last edited:
So how do you get the 1462 coupon? Just gave mine (1448) to a friend and I don't want him to have it denied while checking out.

Also I'm assuming the Nike+ pass ending in 01 is multi use? I haven't used mine yet.

Looks like everyone's Nike+ code got changed to 1462 and now works. Send him the 1462 screenshot

Edit: here

View media item 2418793

Last edited:
Looks like everyone's Nike+ code got changed to 1462 and now works. Send him the 1462 screenshot

Edit: here

View media item 2418793

I thought the email is for friends and family, and Nike+ is your personal pass.

I'm assuming we all have the same Nike+ pass so that means multi use?

Thnx for the screenshot [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
For the record I'm currently at Vegas north and am being denied trying to use the pass to order my size online for a shoe from the hash wall. They didn't actually try it, they just said it can't be used for online orders.

Feels like I'm being punished for having big feet.

Anyway vegas north:

(have to ask for sizes for these

royalty 4's

alternate 89 red iv's

cyber mondays

Air max 1 deluxe (black) 

Air max 1 royal green -> I think size 11 on hash. Ask them to order your size $80 

Vegas South

Lunarepic flyknits - yellow on hash wall are 99 despite all the stickers on them indicating 120

socfly fsr  $50 - grey/white

chukka woven $60 - scattered sizes on hash

* a section of techfleece outerwear but its all full price (~90). A few weeks ago all of it was half off so I didn't bother.

Last edited:
You should be able to use that pass multiple times
I think Nike changed the code cuz people were having problems with the previous code

Last edited:
I thought the email is for friends and family, and Nike+ is your personal pass.

I'm assuming we all have the same Nike+ pass so that means multi use?

Thnx for the screenshot [emoji]128077[/emoji]

The Nike+ pass is the same for all and multi use
Some also got emails that are different codes and 1 time use only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom