OFFICIAL APRIL NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nike+ pass is the same for all and multi use
Some also got emails that are different codes and 1 time use only

See that's what I was thinking . The ones you got in the email were meant for your friends and family one time use only and Nike+ pass is yours for multiple uses. But since the email passes are getting denied, people are giving their Nike+ passes away instead. I think Nike messed up on the email ones only.

Last edited:
Anything worth checking out at Leesburg?

Went earlier tonight. Got 2 pairs of lunarepics for about $130 after 30% off ($90 each before discount).

Lots of lunarepics for men and women @ $90-100
- zoom all outs $99
- various sock darts for $60
- triple black prestos $80
- black yin yang pack AJ1s $99

Only shoes that really caught my eye. I just went there for the lunarepics after scoping them out a couple weekends ago.

YMMV but the cashier didn't even scan my coupon when I told him I had one - he just applied the discount.

So for those having issues with their codes mine didnt work today either at the Ridgewalk Parkway outlet in Woodstock GA. The manager of the store told the cashier it was a known issue and directed anyone who shows a pass just get the 30% off. Came up on some Retro 2 Wools that they were sitting on in the back and got them for $112 out the door. Said those were the last ones but they did have a pair of Retro 12 low Max Orange in the back size 10. Plenty of Sock Darts and Roshes in different colors but that was about it.

On a side note when did orders that you place actually in the outlet to get shipped to you stop being eligible for in store coupons if they are items that are in another factory store? Tried to order my size and the rep was willing to order for me but said that now it's pretty much the same as me ordering off Nike.com myself. They just give free shipping when they place it. I distinctly remember being able to use in store coupons on in store orders before.

Went earlier tonight. Got 2 pairs of lunarepics for about $130 after 30% off ($90 each before discount).

Lots of lunarepics for men and women @ $90-100
- zoom all outs $99
- various sock darts for $60
- triple black prestos $80
- black yin yang pack AJ1s $99

Only shoes that really caught my eye. I just went there for the lunarepics after scoping them out a couple weekends ago.

YMMV but the cashier didn't even scan my coupon when I told him I had one - he just applied the discount.
Did they have any tech fleece?

On a side note when did orders that you place actually in the outlet to get shipped to you stop being eligible for in store coupons if they are items that are in another factory store? Tried to order my size and the rep was willing to order for me but said that now it's pretty much the same as me ordering off Nike.com myself. They just give free shipping when they place it. I distinctly remember being able to use in store coupons on in store orders before.

It seems like to me too. My survey codes are in-store only, yet they work when a product is shipped to me. I've had 20% codes from customer service and they won't take those for a shipment. I feel pretty confident if an employee just scanned the code It would work - they just feel like interpreting the rules in a way that doesn't benefit us.

Besides that guy earlier posted his receipt confirming it!! I showed this to an employee in my outlet and he basically said I don't know how he pulled that off.

Last edited by a moderator:
So for those having issues with their codes mine didnt work today either at the Ridgewalk Parkway outlet in Woodstock GA. The manager of the store told the cashier it was a known issue and directed anyone who shows a pass just get the 30% off. Came up on some Retro 2 Wools that they were sitting on in the back and got them for $112 out the door. Said those were the last ones but they did have a pair of Retro 12 low Max Orange in the back size 10. Plenty of Sock Darts and Roshes in different colors but that was about it.

This is either a mistake or a new policy.
About two weeks ago I ordered a pair from the outlet that was shipped to me and they applied a code that knocked 20% off as I recall. No issues.
Hopefully they haven't changed the policy.

I was able to use this coupon last night. Thanks to the member who posted itView media item 2419042 This leads me to believe that it's multiple use because the person who posted it probably used it already

Mebane, NC.

True Blue 3s for $190 size 9-12

Royalty 4s for $150 size 10.5-11

Prices prior to 30% off coupon.

GALLERY]

Almost didn't take this trip to Sugarloaf Mills in GA. Lots of Gems. Size 9s on all except the Carolina 11s and 13 low. 13 low 10.5 and the 11s which I took was a 14. All 150 to 160 plus the 30% off. Pretty nice couple of days for me so far.

View media item 2419137
View media item 2419138
View media item 2419140

Last edited:
Detroit still got a ton of TB AND CM III. One size 10.5 TB I took em but out em back ended up just copping a smaller pair for my brother

They had 3 maybe 4 pairs of of royalty IV in 10.5 on the hash with no price but scanned at 149.99

white ying yang on hash in 10.5 don't know the price

Not much else Jordan wise or anything in general

I usually go to the lancaster PA outlet but they don't seem to ever get anything good. Gonna try the Premium outlets in Pottstown tonight. I wouldn't mind getting those 4's for $105. But with my luck, Lancaster will have stuff now

Also my email still has the 1448 number. Will I have to cause a ruckus ?

Last edited:
Ivy City DC is pretty dead for retros - TB 3s were all wiped out, there's like 2 pairs of White YY 1s (10.5 and 12.5) on the hash.

They do have a FSR of AS 6s though.

Picked these Metallics, Nike Zoom All Out, along with the indiglos today. Metallics at Alpine and the 14s at San Ysidro. Good looking out to my homeboy who grabbed them after someone put them back. Extra 20% off in addition to the F&F.

Also got some USA hyper elite socks for $2/pair and a tech fleece hoodie for $24 after the discount

How much for the V's an XIV's (before F&F)?

SNKRS app restock ...retro 11 space jam ..men sizes sold out in a flash
Kids size still available

Potomac Mills

AJ1 Preforated black CW (scattered sizes $160 before disc.)
AJ1 Yin Yang black (scattered sizes $55 after disc.)
NY Yankee hoodies (scattered sizes $13 after disc.)

Good selection of tights and running apparel. 20% off everything.

Last edited:
Picked these Metallics, Nike Zoom All Out, along with the indiglos today. Metallics at Alpine and the 14s at San Ysidro. Good looking out to my homeboy who grabbed them after someone put them back. Extra 20% off in addition to the F&F.

Also got some USA hyper elite socks for $2/pair and a tech fleece hoodie for $24 after the discount

How much for the V's an XIV's (before F&F)?

$129.99 for the Metallics and $149.99 for the Indiglos. The metallics came out to $72.81 (with the 20% + 30% F&F) and the Indigolos came out to $105 after the 30%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom