OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marshalls at Dolphin Mall has the Red Camo/YOTS Kobe 8 size 11 for 49.99. It's a display pair without the tissue and there's only a pair left.

They also had some LBJ hi-quarter elite socks in white/red size large for 9.99 for two pairs. Love the hi-quarters so picked those up. Also saw some Jordan dri-fit socks size medium in black/white for 9.99.
Super thanks, will pass by during the week..

The Marshalls at Dolphin Mall has the Red Camo/YOTS Kobe 8 size 11 for 49.99. It's a display pair without the tissue and there's only a pair left.

They also had some LBJ hi-quarter elite socks in white/red size large for 9.99 for two pairs. Love the hi-quarters so picked those up. Also saw some Jordan dri-fit socks size medium in black/white for 9.99.
Super thanks, will pass by during the week..

i called its gone.

Wow. I thought it was lost too cause I ordered first a while ago but it just came in right now. It looks a lot lot better than the original. My goodness.
Too bad I missed this. I hope some stocks pop up on other outlets at that price.

I read on sneakersteal's twitter that kobe mambacurial, jordan v grape, n jordan xi cool grey were in clearance outlets??? any1 have any info on this? also i'm new to this how do i find the clearance outlets? i dunno how to search for them or if any1 has a list of themwould be greatly appreciated
wink.gif

I just got this Destroyer jacket at local Chicago TJ  Maxx for 50 bucks.

nike-techwooldestroyer415101-032.jpg
nike-techwooldestroyer415101-032-2.jpg

They also had some lebron and kobe thermal tech jackets for 30 I think

Last edited:
I read on sneakersteal's twitter that kobe mambacurial, jordan v grape, n jordan xi cool grey were in clearance outlets??? any1 have any info on this? also i'm new to this how do i find the clearance outlets? i dunno how to search for them or if any1 has a list of themwould be greatly appreciated :wink:

They recently had CGs?

Seems unlikely.

I read on sneakersteal's twitter that kobe mambacurial, jordan v grape, n jordan xi cool grey were in clearance outlets??? any1 have any info on this? also i'm new to this how do i find the clearance outlets? i dunno how to search for them or if any1 has a list of themwould be greatly appreciated :wink:

How many years later?? i highly doubt that to be honest

actually it was in the last 2 weeks...tweeted nike, they confirmed all 3, including cool grey xi from way back when were in clearance stores in limited availability, but already sold out...n at these effin prices...mambacurial $69.99, Grapes $89.99, Cool Grey $99.99 WTF!!!
mad.gif

actually it was in the last 2 weeks...tweeted nike, they confirmed all 3, including cool grey xi from way back when were in clearance stores in limited availability, but already sold out...n at these effin prices...mambacurial $69.99, Grapes $89.99, Cool Grey $99.99 WTF!!! >:

Well poop. :frown:

MCs? Any more info on those?

I read on sneakersteal's twitter that kobe mambacurial, jordan v grape, n jordan xi cool grey were in clearance outlets??? any1 have any info on this? also i'm new to this how do i find the clearance outlets? i dunno how to search for them or if any1 has a list of themwould be greatly appreciated
wink.gif
havent seen the kobe 8's or jordan xi cool grey.i have seen jordan v grape and jordan ix cool grey.going to my local clearence outllet tomorrow.

Dolphin be getting some heat, huh?

havent seen the kobe 8's or jordan xi cool grey.i have seen jordan v grape and jordan ix cool grey.going to my local clearence outllet tomorrow.
Which outlet would that be?

all shoes hit outlets so hearing that the MC kobes, jordans, etc hit aren't much to get excited about.

if it hit a clearance outlet, odds are it wont be a widespread release. probably just some random sizes.

Remember that there are Nike factory stores in other places besides the US.

I know for a fact some dude that went to the outlet in San Juan PR and found CDP XVIs for $79

Remember that there are Nike factory stores in other places besides the US.

I know for a fact some dude that went to the outlet in San Juan PR and found CDP XVIs for $79
Point? No one is disputing that Factory Stores can get heat (see: B Grade Galaxy Foams), but it just seems weird that any store would get Cool Grey XIs almost 3 years after they released.

Edit: And it just hit me that maybe there was a typo somewhere--and someone got IXs (9s) confused with XIs (11s)?

Last edited:
rapcoz2134 - yea probably a typo for sure
bigsupa - wasn't that someone you?

Was at the San Leandro outlet today. They had a few kobe dri-fit shirts for $10 and some durant ones as well. As for shoes, I didn't see anything worth mentioning but then again I only checked sz 12 and up. Elite socks for $10 each as well in a bunch of different colors. Not the best price but better than the $14 regular stores charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom