OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Outlet in Petaluma, CA

Kobe 7 Poison Dart's $109.99 - FSR

Lebron  9 low Cyber $104.99 - FSR

Lebron Soldier VI Orange/Camo $99.99 - FSR

Last edited:
Jackson, NJ Nike Outlet will also have the Jordan 8 "Bugs bunny" this Sat 8/24. First come first server no Phone Orders until Monday if any left. Sneaker Steals  on twitter posted info that San Ysidro Factory have them also. Both stores the shoes are $140. So I'm sure it's others that will get the the Jordans 8. Good Luck

DMVSneakers aka @EaglesandHeat

Just witnessed several shoes going out the back door at SL...

roll.gif

Just witnessed several shoes going out the back door at SL...

roll.gif
I know managers there have cracked down on it but employees are still doing it.  The best thing is to comment about it when you do those $5 surveys on the receipt.  Maybe corporate can also have a better/bigger influence on the issues and the employees that are hired.  The reason I know it's still happening is because one of my co-worker's friend that works there was willing to put away shoes on the side for $50 not to just make a buck but also deal w/the managers penalizing them if discovered.

Last edited:
^^ those employees are just stupid...

$50 is worth losing your job... Let alone "swoosh"... Not in my book!

I know managers there have cracked down on it but employees are still doing it.  The best thing is to comment about it when you do those $5 surveys on the receipt.  Maybe corporate can also have a better/bigger influence on the issues and the employees that are hired.  The reason I know it's still happening is because one of my co-worker's friend that works there was willing to put away shoes on the side for $50 not to just make a buck but also deal w/the managers penalizing them if discovered.

My homies who work there never hold stuff for anyone lol. The whole store isn't shady like that.

They
They aren't hitting outlets for that price. They hit one clearance outlet for that price. Osyrhiz got them.

There was a couple pair of the fire red 3s at Nike Great Mall. Also had a couple pairs of playoff 8s and a pair or two of the DB Air Force 1s ( the one that just retroed )

Was in San Jose for business travel on Wednesday and decided to make the trek up to San Leandro.  First time at a clearance center!

Stopped by at 7:30PM.  Store was pretty crowded.  Employee said they had Black Toe Jordans when they opened.

Only thing that stood out was the KB8 NSW Mexican Blankets for $60 which I picked up.

They
They aren't hitting outlets for that price. They hit one clearance outlet for that price. Osyrhiz got them.

There was a couple pair of the fire red 3s at Nike Great Mall. Also had a couple pairs of playoff 8s and a pair or two of the DB Air Force 1s ( the one that just retroed )

1. What was the price tho?
2. The only way the price will be $89.99 is if it was at a clearance store.

^^ those employees are just stupid...

$50 is worth losing your job... Let alone "swoosh"... Not in my book!
They work at a Nike Outlet.. Most of them are College Students and could care less about getting the boot...
Was in San Jose for business travel on Wednesday and decided to make the trek up to San Leandro.  First time at a clearance center!

Stopped by at 7:30PM.  Store was pretty crowded.  Employee said they had Black Toe Jordans when they opened.

Only thing that stood out was the KB8 NSW Mexican Blankets for $60 which I picked up.
TRUE...

I had 2 pairs of Black Toe's in my hands but left them behind....

They were also $49.99

They work at a Nike Outlet.. Most of them are College Students and could care less about getting the boot...

TRUE...

I had 2 pairs of Black Toe's in my hands but left them behind....

They were also $49.99
would've bought em for that price, maybe even more pairs for customization purposes

Theyre probably gone, but if u want u could call em at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom