OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Eastbay is getting raped. There is nothign left.
There's plenty dude..stop hypin
indifferent.gif
hyping about what. even the nubucks which were sitting on the shelves are only available in sz 14 and 15.
it's been like that the last few days, not since the cashback started.

Thanks for the info on this. Scooped up some Kobe IVs and Kobe shorts.

Might have to use this to get myself a new camera on eBay too.
devil.gif

Do you have to pay Bing a fee ? if so how much ? and do you have to use Paypal to pay for your stuff ?

nah no fee for bing... u just gotta sit and wait for your damn money for 2 months lol!

what u guys end up getting? i just got a jordan sphere jacket, couple of shorts, and i just couldnt pass up the III cleats for $25

trying not to browse the site so i dont end up buying more stuff haha

no and no. you don't pay bing anything (they're giving you money), and you pay with whatever checkout options are offered on the merchant site you arebuying from (paypal, billme, credit card, etc.). the only stipulation is that you have to wait 60 days to get your bread back.

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

nah no fee for bing... u just gotta sit and wait for your damn money for 2 months lol!

what u guys end up getting? i just got a jordan sphere jacket, couple of shorts, and i just couldnt pass up the III cleats for $25

I just try to get the Kobe gold medal. So i just go to Bing, click on shopping, sign up with my window live account, click on Eastbay store andshop ? Then 2 months later, they send the cashback to me ? Is that how it done ?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I just try to get the Kobe gold medal. So i just go to Bing, click on shopping, sign up with my window live account, click on Eastbay store and shop ? Then 2 months later, they send the cashback to me ? Is that how it done ?
pretty much, just make sure u go to eastbay thru the bing site... you will know it went thru for sure when you are checking out and it says underpromo codes something like "no promo codes can be used in addition to live.com bla bla"
and they send the money to a paypal account you have set up or a check i believe. just add your paypal account to your bing account

I just try to get the Kobe gold medal. So i just go to Bing, click on shopping, sign up with my window live account, click on Eastbay store and shop ? Then 2 months later, they send the cashback to me ? Is that how it done ?
pretty much, just make sure u go to eastbay thru the bing site... you will know it went thru for sure when you are checking out and it says under promo codes something like "no promo codes can be used in addition to live.com bla bla"
and they send the money to a paypal account you have set up or a check i believe. just add your paypal account to your bing account
Thanks , but for when they send the cashback, can they send to your checking account, give u a check ? Or does it have to be a paypal account ?

pretty much, just make sure u go to eastbay thru the bing site... you will know it went thru for sure when you are checking out and it says under promo codes something like "no promo codes can be used in addition to live.com bla bla"
Thanks , but for when they send the cashback, can they send to your checking account, give u a check ? Or does it have to be a paypal account ?
They send it to a Paypal account usually.

If it's an eBay purchase, it has to go to your paypal account, but I believe you can request a manual check if it is not an eBay purchase. go tobing.com/cashback and read the rules and the FAQ. It's all in there somewhere.

Eastbay is getting raped. There is nothign left.
There's plenty dude..stop hypin
indifferent.gif
hyping about what. even the nubucks which were sitting on the shelves are only available in sz 14 and 15.
..every shoe that i even would want is still FSR..who cares bout nubucks?
laugh.gif
apparently me. because 75 is a steal for the nubucks.

I'm trying to cop some Jordan cleats but the total keeps stayin the same.
I'm searching eastbay on bing.com and then click on the site when it pops up and then going through the whole checkout process. What am I doing wrong?

Finishline at Circle Centre Mall in Indianapolis has 1 pair of the 22/1 packs in a size 10 for 139.99 if anyone's interested

6 gshocks
3 am 09's
amare and nash swingmans
gold club
hydros
and leg sleeves for shin splints :tongue:

roll.gif
roll.gif

i expect orders to be cancelled, not mine, i was one of the first to place an order

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

6 gshocks
3 am 09's
amare and nash swingmans
gold club
hydros

roll.gif
roll.gif

i expect orders to be cancelled, not mine, i was one of the first to place an order
why would they even be cancelled? please do not spread rumors.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I'm trying to cop some Jordan cleats but the total keeps stayin the same.
I'm searching eastbay on bing.com and then click on the site when it pops up and then going through the whole checkout process. What am I doing wrong?
its not instant. you pay full price and bing.com gives you 50% cash back 60 days later.

Originally Posted by offbad

i just called and the pigeon forge lady said they didn't have any of them at all?

the shoes are at five oaks nike outlet in sevierville not the clearence outlet

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

6 gshocks
3 am 09's
amare and nash swingmans
gold club
hydros

i expect orders to be canceled, not mine, i was one of the first to place an order
why would they even be cancelled? please do not spread rumors.
no rumor, just a thought... with all these people ordering possibly the same things, inventory isnt live so i would assume some things may nothave enough stock causing some orders to be canceled, esp G-Shocks or things without size

2 pairs of hydros

pair of kobe iv

pair of vomeros

jordan shirt + shorts..

gold member

430 before

215 after!!

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

I know this is SUPER late but I been busy and also forgot to post here. Went to Atlantic City Nike Store on the 1st and saw these:

51b351afec8eef774e510965ad2e67b9a0d707f.pjpg

26535c7ce1a7e18148b40811aa26c0e4277fa5f.pjpg

49c35349e0c3e49b4c9b056aa1a8943a42cbba2.pjpg

Air Force 2 Gucci, was examing it because I thought I came across a pair of samples. It was the last on on the floor but they prolly restocked. Worth a try for anyone intrested, and again im sorry for the lateness.

those are at the clearence outlet in pf up to a sz 10.5 for 49.99 or 59.99

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by twistprep86

Check your local Footactions
Egggplant snd silver flightposite $99.99
Gold flightposite $49.99 sku 41-04689-604
All cdp packs $99.99
All pippens $ 49.99
If they don't have your size ask them to stock locate it,its like $2.00 shipping
Hope this helps,peace

Yo good looks my man....had to slow down on kicks for a lil bit but I been lurkin on those Gold Flights for like a year now....$49.99 is a steal....To anyone out there trying to cop they are very much available through special orders...Just go to your local spot with the sku, they'll take your info, then ship the next day....Shipping is only $2.00....
DOPE! Could you post the SKU number from your receipt? They don't make orders with the one on the box...Appreciate the help!

Guys Im never really one to complain but I quoted dude to thank him 1st, 2nd so that the info could be listed. If you CALL, and at least TRY
the number you'll see that it is correct. The only thing you need is the color code which is 105 (which the rep will se listed or at the store will come up in the computer)....So again the number is 41-04689-604 plus 105 for the golds.
Hehehe my bad bruh.

I got the Posites and some Pippens all for a bill. Retail would have been like $340 so I'm feelin nice.

Awww, %%%%. How do I know that the cashback was applied. I'm 100% sure it said while I was checking out that basically no other coupons could be applieddue to the terms of live.com cashback (something like that)...but I didn't see anything else. I read through the website, I know it takes a little while toshow up but I just want to get some feedback on here, otherwise I need to cancel my order.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom