OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Big thanks to UPandCOMING!
Thanks to you too Joey!

Both you guys always coming through......
pimp.gif

A lot of salty people in this thread, here's a tip that every person who's been here a while knows......

The more you contribute, the more the contributors will help you
pimp.gif

So instead of taking the time to complain in here; do nikefind, visit or call outlets, make connections, etc.
Someone could search for the Carpes through nikefind in about the same amount of time as writing a salty complaint on here

That's all I have to say about this whole mess, now bring on the whole countdown packs
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Viejas Nike Factory Store in Alpine CA had 3 size 12.5 Kobe IV MPLS editions for only 59.99.

I usually wear a size 11.5, I figured what the hell and tried them on and they fit. So if you're a true size 11.5/12, these should be able to fit.

There was 3 pairs left today when I left, I ended up buying a pair and the employee there told me that was the only sizes they had.

Came out to $65 total.

BTW, they are B-grades and do come in the original box, but with the lid cut off.

Damn, I'm a size 13, so if they fit the smaller sizes, I doubt they'll fit me. Probably it up Folsom tomorrow

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

style code for black/red pippens anyone? i want to scoop up a pair.

Go to Footaction and give them the UPC #00826220953076 or the sku #4104691204-size.... Got mine for 56 shipped

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

bout time i got some decent info reading. i just went form page 32 and all i saw was salty people. now lets get back to the reports.
heres mine nothing special but the woodburn outlet has kid 11 low(greyIE lows and Blue IE lows) as well as kid XX3s and some kid 2k9s in kid size two.
i nthe Mens stuff there were fusion and plenty of runner and both white/white and black 2k9s for 99

Yo, which fusions were there??

Nice Viejas Outlet Update - xsalvioutlawx , I was going by 2nite cuz I havent been in so long , Goodlookin Out!

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

kobe's are wack IMO. nobody is going to be seeking these out in 20 years like jay's.

Kobe > you will ever be.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

This thread is tanking.
Agreed. I think the Bing cashback thing has something to do with it.
Originally Posted by victoryballer

Big thanks to UPandCOMING! Thanks to you too Joey! here's a tip that every person who's been here a while knows...... The more you contribute, the more the contributors will help you
pimp.gif
So instead of taking the time to complain in here; do nikefind, visit or call outlets, make connections, etc. Someone could search for the Carpes through nikefind in about the same amount of time as writing a salty complaint on here
Amen. Well said.

^ I used to call nikefind back in the days but have gotten to bz to call..I still go to outlets when ever I can and politic with the ppl there and we exchange#s and they let me know what's goin on...money talks and for those who may not have an extra $25 for snacks for these ppl well I guess you have to wait tosee what's posted.

I went to Castle Rock, CO outlet last Sunday. the only thing I saw worth mentioning was the structures with pink and blue on the hash wall (318088-141). Ithink I saw sizes 9-11, didn't check specifically, didn't check prices. otherwise, there was absolutely nothing worth mentioning.

yoo C what up. I didn't hit you up cause they didnt have your size.
Dev, glad you copped a pair
pimp.gif

my pairs came in yesterday. took one day and it was FREE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

well ive had it confirmed that the black/white red pips were on sale but i havent physically seen them on sale... them and the gold flights evaporated in bmore with the quickness.
i can tell all ive seen the brown/tans ones on sale for 50 with my own eyes.

here is some proof from theshoegame
air-pippen-retro-sneaker.jpg
Mine were $60 @ Footaction. They also had the black/white/blue Penny 2s on sale for $80. I'm still thinking about grabbing a pair of those.

I got some bad news for some people....sz 11 Pippens(black/red/white) are sold out everywhere now. Flightposites GOLD were available to order in sz 10, but no11, 10.5, 9.5 or 9..My buddy just sent me a text after he tried placing an order.

Angel

Hey I just went a local shoe place near me and they had some sales going on...

Nubucks for 110, a bunch of ones and strap ones for 60, toro bravo for 250.

this is their site.

http://www.sneakerworld.com/shopsite/page57.html

^^ the prices on the site or 10 dollars more expensive, so take off 10 (20 on the white premier 1s) for all the shoes on the site. You can try your luck withphone orders if your interested.

Oh yea they had the white varsity red hypermax's for 100.

Found a local spot with a bunch of Jordans for sale.

Not sure about the sizes

Olympic VII's for 225
Jordan XXII half the CDP 22/1 pack for 75
Jordan X white/blk/grey for 200

bunch of other Jordans, don't remember off hand.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Hey I just went a local shoe place near me and they had some sales going on...

Nubucks for 110, a bunch of ones and strap ones for 60, toro bravo for 250.

this is their site.

http://www.sneakerworld.com/shopsite/page57.html

^^ the prices on the site or 10 dollars more expensive, so take off 10 (20 on the white premier 1s) for all the shoes on the site. You can try your luck with phone orders if your interested.

Oh yea they had the white varsity red hypermax's for 100.

love that spot. joe is a good dude. he gave me a free pair of jordan socks for posting about his shop a few months back LOL!

Just coped a pair of Kobe Hyperdunks for 49.99 white lakers colorway at Rugged Warehouse they had the black colorway too check your stores.

Back
Top Bottom