Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That's a cool bullets jersey @sixburgh! I didn't even know they wore those throwbacks in the early 90's.

@nickspurs thanks and I got the beal off ebay months ago.

Pacers are going to wear these next year. Hopefully theyll still wear FloJo as well

Starter jerseys are probably the most bizarre out of any jersey manufacturer.

They fit extremely short and wide.... a lot of them have the front graphics really low so they kinda sit over your stomach when you wear them. Also this means the jock tag almost reaches the front numbers. Not very pleasant to look at. Also a few of their jerseys featured sublimated wordmarks instead of sewn twill (this was changed when Puma took over).

They were also the ones to introduce that shiny mesh that wrinkles and yellows really easily. blech

Starter jerseys also feature half sizes which is kinda cool... 42/44/46/48/50 etc

If you look back several pages where i posted pics comparing manufacturer sizes you'll see i have a size 46 hornets jerseys which is much shorter than the size implies but is true to width
Thanks @RELISH  for the info as always..just picked up my first starter jersey and ill post photos soon...

Repped and helpful as always bud!

could someone explain me why some nba game shorts are without nba sewn logo?

saw a lot champion sixers or other shorts in game sizes with extra rise/length without that logo

any idea? is that possible it were game worn shorts?

Looks okay, but if it is legit, it has to be a custom. D Wade started playing in 03, Reebok made NBA jerseys then. Wait on others opinions. Sorry .

Looks okay, but if it is legit, it has to be a custom. D Wade started playing in 03, Reebok made NBA jerseys then. Wait on others opinions. Sorry .

03-04 was last Nike season, wade wore Nike his rookie year

Back
Top Bottom