Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

There's another one up for auction that I'm watching that's up to $1300. Not wrinkled like this one is.

Quote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kobe-Bryant...407b3f5&pid=100276&rk=3&rkt=4&sd=311406109751

What a thing of beauty. If they re-made jerseys like this, id be broke. Mesh is on point, twill & stitching is perfect, cut if perfect too 
nthat.gif
I want this.

Please, don't bid on it you guys lol..

Last edited:
i was lucky to get that before kobe said it's his last season

and prices were still just little higher than reasonable...

Finally got my two Currys from EPS. Took 2 months and two weeks. They did a real great job. Yes the mesh is a bit different, but looks and sort of feels close to the real deal. I take this any time over twill numbers. One thing I noticed: I measured the height of the numbers and compared with my Curry pro cut: EPS is short by 1/8 of an inch or so. the same in width. So basically the numbers are slightly smaller in size but dimensions are pretty spot on.
this got me sooooo juiced for mine to arrive back from EPS. I Just sent it in this morning tho... lol 2 months to go

this got me sooooo juiced for mine to arrive back from EPS. I Just sent it in this morning tho... lol 2 months to go

I just heard from EPS today regarding my order. Will be done next week. 8 weeks so far. He said they were definitely behind because one of their mesh employees went on maternity leave.

What you use to get stains out? Curious with other folks techniques.

I usually use "Shouts" with the brush head. Rinse with warm water and brush thoroughly with a soft brush.
Just a similar big-brand stain remover I found at my local supermarket - not sure what else to use on old stains. I didn't get all of it off the first time but I'll give it another go.

Finally got my Curry and Thompson Mesh back from EPS today. Took about two months for mesh numbers and tailoring these from a 3XL to Large.
#FLAMES. for the life of me, i wish i can find blanks like some of you are finding of the warriors. would love to custom a thompson, barnes, and Green one time. hell, maybe even a Kuzmic too lol

can eps match materials for pretty much any jersey? have some sample college authentics that i need to get customized. they come with sample numbering a lettering, was wondering if they'd be able to match the materials.

Back
Top Bottom