Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Never bought a retail Champion authentic. What's off on that Miller? The team crest and name look like one layer? Jocktag is probably off with some words also?

I can't spot anything off either.
Here's one we can compare to
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

The color and the font is what really threw me off. Might just be the low quality picture that gives that effect

Comparing the photo @ROBPZEE612  posted and Jerseyhead....it looks legit base on the lettering & number size...but the colors do look a little off...but its nothing to be concerned about...Over the the years they do discolor a little...

Never did like the Pacers jerseys after 97 or Reggie Miller (Knicks fan) but this jersey 
smokin.gif

Does nba store Europe remove vat? Do you get charged customs fees too if it's over $300?

Any codes?

Does nba store Europe remove vat? Do you get charged customs fees too if it's over $300?

Any codes?
I don't think they remove VAT. You can get 15% off  if you sign up to the newsletter (and if you already did that, just use a new email address).

I could still use a comparison/side by side of a small M&N jersey with an adidas swingman or a large M&N

Really want to get the steve smith hawks throwback from PSSHK but I can't tell if it's too small

Last edited:
M&N sizing is all over the place. Even two of the same size can be different from jersey to jersey even if it's the same player for instance.

Do you get charged customs fees too if it's over $300?

Were you referring to at checkout, like NBAstore.com does if I was to order anything, or did you mean on delivery? I thought US residents don't get charged customs fees at all no matter what the value of a parcel, at least from previous experience sending kicks over there.

Last edited:
That Russy is 
nthat.gif

would love to cop Rev30s but theyre too long. And i dont trust any tailors around here to do the job right smh.

Back
Top Bottom