Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Good sale

you guys think i can get a big logo dino raptors game issued champion in a size 50 + 4 length down to a 44 or at least a 46

you guys think i can get a big logo dino raptors game issued champion in a size 50 + 4 length down to a 44 or at least a 46

That's a tough call. Length and width is a big difference compare to sizing down by 1 size.

It's probably do able but I'm not sure who can achieve that project. Sorry bro I don't have any experience with that... I usually just buy my size and not worry about tailoring.

That's a tough call. Length and width is a big difference compare to sizing down by 1 size.

It's probably do able but I'm not sure who can achieve that project. Sorry bro I don't have any experience with that... I usually just buy my size and not worry about tailoring.

It's usually what i do too but it was a Vince carter game issued in the white and I was able to cop for 100$ I might just trade for another gamer

It's usually what i do too but it was a Vince carter game issued in the white and I was able to cop for 100$ I might just trade for another gamer
Carter only wore Nike in the dino style. Suggest you make sure its real first. Probably one of the 3 most bootlegged jerseys is Raptors dino. 

Last edited:
Will the Africa Game used jerseys be on the nba auction? That Mutombo and the white Rockets are way too sick...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

97-98 Nike started making the jerseys for the Raptors. 1998, Carter was a rookie for the raptors. I honestly never seen a Vince Carter Champions Jersey. Post some photos up.

97-98 Nike started making the jerseys for the Raptors. 1998, Carter was a rookie for the raptors. I honestly never seen a Vince Carter Champions Jersey. Post some photos up.

Here is the picture from the listing everything looks legit it may be customized

Thanks guys. 

Apparently this came today too. But instead of bringing the package to the door with the others it was in the mailbox. Makes sense.
mean.gif

It is legit, right? 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom