Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

almost
2/1000
:smile:

fake champion jerseys are very rare. much more rare than adidas, nike or mitchell&ness nba jerseys fakes...

True...our percentage is pretty good lol. I have a Champion pick up arriving this week as well.

Sir Charles

Need some help......Is there any way in the world to find any Jordan mitchell and ness jersey for retail? Was on ebay and everyone wants close to 500 dollars. Cant do that!! lol. And im a size 40/44 im going to assume they are the most popular sizes.

Are you looking for the All Star ones?

Anybody mind giving me a quick run down with the sand knits? Are all jerseys screened? I noticed some have their name on the back and some just a number. The authentic has 3 jock tags I noticed.

I have 2 sand knits. The Magic Johnson one is stitched, while the Karl Malone one is screen printed.

Anybody mind giving me a quick run down with the sand knits? Are all jerseys screened? I noticed some have their name on the back and some just a number. The authentic has 3 jock tags I noticed.
From what I have seen, these are the "rules":

I believe any that you see with the NOB, it was added later.

All of the replicas were screen printed on a poly knit material.

The authentics can be stitched or screened depending on the team.

Authentics will have a smaller "Designed for.." tag above the one with the size. I have also seen authentics with just the size tag, but was never sure it had a second one originally.

Replicas jocktags are sized alphabetically, authentics numerically.
I have 2 sand knits. The Magic Johnson one is stitched, while the Karl Malone one is screen printed.
I just today found a white Mailman myself, first SK Malone I have ever come across.

They're both authentic

I'm not saying they fake. But why one stiched and other printed if both are authentics

From what I have seen, these are the "rules":

I believe any that you see with the NOB, it was added later.
All of the replicas were screen printed on a poly knit material.
The authentics can be stitched or screened depending on the team.
Authentics will have a smaller "Designed for.." tag above the one with the size. I have also seen authentics with just the size tag, but was never sure it had a second one originally.
Replicas jocktags are sized alphabetically, authentics numerically.
I just today found a white Mailman myself, first SK Malone I have ever come across.

Thanks bro for the info. Basically what I noticed with the SK but what determines them to be stiched and screen printed if they are authentic. Champion jerseys are pretty straight forward with their authentics and replicas. M just confused with the SK.

Last edited:
Cuz some teams jersey were stitched such as the Lakers and Celtics. While the Bulls, Pistons,
and Jazz were screen printed back then.

Last edited:
Cuz some teams jersey were stitched such as the Lakers and Celtics. While the Bulls, Pistons,
flatfoot718 flatfoot718

This right here. Some teams had their jersey's screen printed while others were stitched. Even original runs of authentic Champion Sonics were screened cuz that's how it was in the late 80's early 90's.

I'm not saying they fake. But why one stiched and other printed if both are authentics
Thanks bro for the info. Basically what I noticed with the SK but what determines them to be stiched and screen printed if they are authentic. Champion jerseys are pretty straight forward with their authentics and replicas. M just confused with the SK.
Exactly, it just depends on what the teams wore on the court at the time.

Like ROB said the Lakers & Celtics used twill. Along with the Hawks, Sixers, Hornets, Knicks, Nuggets, Rockets & others. Nothing you can't determine with a quick search.

Really, I guess what I said about the poly/mesh isn't true 100% of the time either. The Hornets & Magic for example didn't wear mesh Sand Knits on court. So their authentics wouldn't be mesh. You just have to familiarize yourself with whatever team's jersey you're looking at wore on court at the time.

Congrats on the Barkley, btw. I just got one of my own yesterday.

I would assume each team has a differ contract with sandknit regarding their jerseys.

The following is a ewing SK...I assume this is a replica. Printed

Authentic. Stitched

Then I see some of these tags on the jersey and shorts.

Last edited:
@FLATFOOT718  Right, the Blue Ewing is a replica & the home white is authentic.

A size 38 is only 18" across, pit to pit, btw. Sand Knits run considerably smaller than Champions,

Those extra tags are on gamers. The "87" refers to the 1987-88 season & the "4"LB" means 4 inches of extra length.

Thanks, look forward to seeing what else you have coming in. 

Last edited:

@FLATFOOT718  Right, the Blue Ewing is a replica & the home white is authentic.

A size 38 is only 18" across, pit to pit, btw. Sand Knits run considerably smaller than Champions,

Those extra tags are on gamers. The "87" refers to the 1987-88 season & the "4"LB" means 4 inches of extra length.

Thanks, look forward to seeing what else you have coming in. 
Thanks bud for the info. repped. 

don't know how 2 start...

late birthday pack arrived!

key word is... #quality

matched my hwc pacers shorts with that ron's gamer

he wore it only once at team photo session after trade deadline 04/05 season

ron was suspended few games before pacers played that uniforms with... pistons.

sad story to me, but love that uni

kobe 98/99 jersey 50+4

kobe los lakers pro cut

wasn't big fan of it until i worn it. love that pattern on back

it's little too long, will tailor it, but love it. jersey is only 25 inches width sooo... love it!

if i could find the same size hollywood nights... have 2xl+0 and now feel it's too small in comparision to that los lakers

the patch on back could be all sewn like it was in the past

cavs hwc shorts 46+2

lebron wore probably 44 +2 but that shorts style runs smaller in comparision to my other shorts

cavs should back to this color scheme, it's soooo basketball and ny...

there's also 46+2 (kobe size) sunday lakers game shorts

to match my kobe 54+4 sunday game jersey, quite big in comparision to cavs shorts.

few other items are coming too, but will not rush it:smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom