Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@bad boys

your kobe 98/99 jersey 50+4

nthat.gif
Yeah that Kobe is awsome !

How many old Lakers design Kobe's do you own ?

Yeah that Kobe is awsome !

How many old Lakers design Kobe's do you own ?
hard2 believe but that old school only 2

98/99 purple 44+4 nike

98/99 home 50+4 nike

it's near impossible to find his rookie pro cut or game jersey in acceptable price

my plan is to strip numbers and name from my mitchell&ness old kobe jersey (correct mesh and stretch)

and replace it with correct "8" and font. it was different in rookie season than nike and mitchell&ness did.

probalby in few weeks will have game issued champion shooting shirt, style kobe wore at slam dunk contest

and away game issued jacket from the same season:D

probably will have also some 00/04 era kobe game jerseys... white one and away for sure

have few game rev30 pro cuts and game issued pre rev30 (from 06 to '10)

but sizes are unwearable (54+4, 56+2!)

that nike jerseys 44 and 50 are great to wear

don't know how 2 start...

late birthday pack arrived!

key word is... #quality

matched my hwc pacers shorts with that ron's gamer

he wore it only once at team photo session after trade deadline 04/05 season

ron was suspended few games before pacers played that uniforms with... pistons.

sad story to me, but love that uni

kobe 98/99 jersey 50+4
nthat.gif

okay thanks, how much do these usually go for?

It was in the $20 range a couple of years ago when I thoroughly checked for jerseys. There isn't the same type of demand for replicas as there is for authentics, so I would assume the prices today would be similar.

Last edited:
EPS Red Zone Wade arrived today. Very good job. About 9 weeks. Here it is, and a few comparison pics.

Here is a black away from Full Moon and a White Hot from the Heat store for comparison. The mesh is a tiny bit different, but the biggest difference, at least in these Heat numbers is the underlying layer of twill. The EPS base layer is definitely thicker as opposed to the Adidas. And smaller. There is a larger twill border around the number on the Adidas as well.

Back
Top Bottom