Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The admiral... Who was your favorite center in the 90s?

The DR34M too, and by far. But nice to see that picture of 2 spurs away authentics that champion first did wrong (no white stripe on the one on the left). They did the same unaccuracy on both pistons grant hill retail authentics, while the blue isiah from early 90s had that white central line on side panels...

Does anybody know what jersey size Kyrie Irving is wearing during games? XL?

The DR34M too, and by far. But nice to see that picture of 2 spurs away authentics that champion first did wrong (no white stripe on the one on the left). They did the same unaccuracy on both pistons grant hill retail authentics, while the blue isiah from early 90s had that white central line on side panels...

That was not the only difference... Can you spot the others... Besides the neck tag...

i had these 2 spurs jerseys : the letters are all different on both versions, the star on the spur too + the neck and armpits

Dat Suns doe :pimp:

I know the players don't love sleeved jerseys but I like them better for casual wear vs the sleeveless.

I saw a retail Rodman on Instagram done correctly. Are there any Jordan's out there done right? I just couldn't justify getting the M&N at twice what I got the champion for.
No, game jerseys have 3 stacked layers of twill, one for each color.
Although once in a while, I'll see a Rodman retail jersey that has letters and numbers similar to game jerseys.

Major mistake on my part, Had to call them and get orders cancelled someone made on my account. Original link should be on their facebook

Back
Top Bottom