Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

some dude bought 61 of em and now they're all sold out
eyes.gif
Actually it wasn't one guy, although I accidently posted account info only 3 were ordered without my consent. All the rest were seperate orders just called the team offices

Was gonna cop but you cant select the jersey. Would love the motor city jerseys

Last edited:
Was gonna cop but you cant select the jersey. Would love the motor city jerseys
Well I managed to talk to them and get the player list. Got a Monroe and Josh Smith, no drummond or jennings avaiable sadly :frown: all former players pretty much

Well I managed to talk to them and get the player list. Got a Monroe and Josh Smith, no drummond or jennings avaiable sadly :frown: all former players pretty much
here was the list she sent me: 

·          Datome

Bynum

·          Gray

·          Harrellson

·          Jerebko

·          Mitchell

·          Monroe

·          Singler

·          Siva

·          Smith

·          Stuckey

·          Villanueva

weak lol basically 98 all star w different patch

thought they would do 96-97 50th anniversary gold patch to give us something different but thats M&N for ya, they never give us what we actually want :lol:

Yeah you're right, they could have at least done the road version, but I suppose he DID ultimately win the 'chip on Father's Day at home.

However... looking at this pic of the road, have M&N gone and screwed up the size of the Finals patch?! :smh:

imrs.php

:lol:

I'm hoping it just looks so small because of the white border on the white jersey... :nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah you're right, they could have at least done the road version, but I suppose he DID ultimately win the 'chip on Father's Day at home.

However... looking at this pic of the road, have M&N gone and screwed up the size of the Finals patch?! :smh:

imrs.php

:lol:

I'm hoping it just looks so small because of the white border on the white jersey... :nerd:

I think they might be saving that for "The Flu Game" since the shoes are dropping next year.

Is anyone ignoring whatever M&N are doing with these Jordan's and waiting until Nike step in?

I mean surely the floodgates will open. They must have bigger plans than you could even dream of for retro jerseys?!

Dare I say it they might even do Barkley Suns Authentics?!

Is anyone ignoring whatever M&N are doing with these Jordan's and waiting until Nike step in?

I mean surely the floodgates will open. They must have bigger plans than you could even dream of for retro jerseys?!

M&N dropped the ball this year. They should've dropped the 1992 and 1993 All Star Game jerseys to coincide with the Bordeaux 7 and Aqua 8 releases this year.

M&N dropped the ball this year. They should've dropped the 1992 and 1993 All Star Game jerseys to coincide with the Bordeaux 7 and Aqua 8 releases this year.
That blue ASG is so ill 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom