Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Is this custom jersey?

Yeah, I've seen him do that a bunch of times
laugh.gif

What's even worse is he only reuses the "good" pics sometimes - like he sold a jersey a while ago leaving out the pics from the original seller that showed a stain or a defect of some sort.

Lol yea... he didn't even point out the 2 giant plastic diamonds on the back name.

edit: The whole name was covered in diamonds at one point lol.. you can see the glue left

Last edited:
Just wow. I'm thankful I was raised to not comprise my morals and deceive others just for money. My integrity is worth more than a couple hundred. 

Not that reporting to ebay actually makes a difference, but lets pretend it did....is this enough proof to explain to ebay that this seller is taking part in fraudulent activity?

First time I need help with a Champion...

Is this what retail authentic Champion Clippers jersey jocktags look like?

"HAND WASH COLD" ? ... thought every mesh Champion was "MACHINE WASH WARM"

@IcyyyESR Two3   here are my thoughts:

At some point champion had shifted their manufacturing from the USA to Korea, and there were differences in the Korea tagging. 

Usually I can resort to jerseys that I bought directly from the NBA store/NBA.com to use as a baseline, but I do not own any late 90's/early 2000's champion era jerseys (Clippers, Sixers, Nets, etc.)

I do remember Iverson retail authentics changing a bit in the early 2000's (i.e. the quality seemed cheaper), but I didn't know if these newer versions were fake or if the quality took a hit when they started making retail authentics out of Korea.

Based on what I'm seeing, I do think the jersey you posted is a legit Korea retail authentic. Only thing holding me back from being 100% confident is this pic of another Clippers authentic:

But ^this tag is the exception and not the norm. All the Korea made authentics I came across from browsing have the "machine was cold" labeling.

For those who have altered their Rev 30 jerseys, how high up did you go? I want to chop off a good amount & it sucks that it's gonna hurt its value, but I really want to wear all of them.

For those who have altered their Rev 30 jerseys, how high up did you go? I want to chop off a good amount & it sucks that it's gonna hurt its value, but I really want to wear all of them.

I had mine taken to 32". XL's are I think like 34-35 and 2XL's are 37. So whatever size they were I went 32". I just took my best fitting Swingman originally and had them match that. Then every jersey since I leave another altered Rev30 for reference.

And that Nash looks real fake.

Back
Top Bottom