Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Authentic's releasing is hit or miss.

Mostly a miss.

This is adidas we're talking about.

Yeah it's definitely been on the decline. All the good stuff is usually Adidas hook ups etc. Very difficult to obtain. Or maybe it's not? Lol...Scal gets all the good stuff! 8)

Authentic's releasing is hit or miss.

Mostly a miss.

This is adidas we're talking about.

Yeah it's definitely been on the decline. All the good stuff is usually Adidas hook ups etc. Very difficult to obtain. Or maybe it's not? Lol...Scal gets all the good stuff! 8)

it definitely seemed like to get anything truly authentic you needed a hook-up or access close to adidas basketball product

is this a joke? its from the cavs (dan gilberts) twitter.

Last edited:
those Cavs jerseys..........

cant imagine how high they would go up to if released on the auction, my pocket will be in deep trouble...

My bad [emoji]128513[/emoji] I didn't know I couldn't post that in here. Can anyone please point me in the right direction where I can post about trading jerseys? Not for sale though, just trade.

What is the size of lebron For rev30 jersey? IS 2xl ? Whats difference between Miami heat Black jersey with Miami on the chest or Heat on the chest ?

They switched to Miami on the chest I think 2013 or 2014

Before then it was heat and Miami was only on the red alternate

They switched to Miami on the chest I think 2013 or 2014

Before then it was heat and Miami was only on the red alternate
I bought this jersey, do you think is it  legit or a blank customized jersey?

yea I think so but maybe just warriors at their arena team store. I Have seen a bunch of those lately
Hopefully they drop online so I can buy one. Not jumpin on those twice retail reseller prices

i thought the same, but the ones from the store had that horrible backside where there was all that space between the name and numbers. hopefully they fixed that.

Back
Top Bottom