Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It's getting out of control with jerseys. Those Heat jerseys are garbage minus the throwback. Cleveland's new alternate is garbage too.

Need some pics of the Knicks throwbacks. I'll pay full retail for an authentic Carmelo. Smh

Re: the 98 alts, notice one has the Jerry where you would expect it and the other it sits low like the 98 M&N home to the left.

What gives? Is the more accurate Jerry placement a Pro-Cut and the other a retail authentic?

Bit of a mystery and also baffling why M&N released that home as they did, but when you see that black alt as well you can totally see the reference point M&N used.
There were two different "authentic" 98 alts. One is mesh and one is drifit. The word Jordan on the back is a different font and the fit around the neck is different as well. 

Indeed! My boys coming strong with the jersey game this season...now the real question will be...are any if these gonna be available at retail?
not gonna happen, based on the ****** adidas marketing strategy as always...but they are the real beauty.....
nerd.gif

The Army Heat jersey has such a big space that's left unfilled....hhhmmmmm.....looks like a perfect place to put a corporate logo.....hhmmmmm

Lakersstore got my hopes up....

Went to check em out and all they did was restock front logo authentics

Smh adidas

Yeah they did that on Twitter 2 hours before posting it on IG... I tweeted them my disappointment.

I would not go by the stock images they use for the website. Double check with them. Pretty sure they got the new authentics with the Jerry on the back.

Hey guys,

In or about 2000, I bought, what I thought was, an authentic Champion Grant Hill Pistons jersey at my local sporting goods store.  I was to say it was 2000, because the jersey was on sale and I don't every remember seeing authentics ever sell for less than $100 at the time.  Also, after I bought the jersey, I found out Hill had been traded to Orlando.

I still believe it's an authentic jersey, since it's made with a heavier mesh and has stitched letters and numbers, but I've noticed my jersey doesn't have a neck tag (I don't recall every cutting it off) AND the first page chart shows Champion stopped making jerseys for the Pistons after the 96-98 season.

Does anyone have any knowledge on the old authentic Champion jerseys?  Thanks.

Hey guys,

In or about 2000, I bought, what I thought was, an authentic Champion Grant Hill Pistons jersey at my local sporting goods store.  I was to say it was 2000, because the jersey was on sale and I don't every remember seeing authentics ever sell for less than $100 at the time.  Also, after I bought the jersey, I found out Hill had been traded to Orlando.

I still believe it's an authentic jersey, since it's made with a heavier mesh and has stitched letters and numbers, but I've noticed my jersey doesn't have a neck tag (I don't recall every cutting it off) AND the first page chart shows Champion stopped making jerseys for the Pistons after the 96-98 season.

Does anyone have any knowledge on the old authentic Champion jerseys?  Thanks.
Nike made the Pistons jersey after the 98 season. The store probably had an inventory of Champion jersey I guess.

Back
Top Bottom