Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

later run champion jerseys are slightly larger than earlier ones... that said i think that webber predates the size increase. i have the same jersey and it fits true to size

legit check please! thanks guys.

Hello ,

anyone can PLEASE help me with this iverson jersey ?
it shoud be an GAME WORN jersey but i can only find size 44+2 in any search i did the last hour.
so 44+4 is pro cut ?

Thanks for your HELP

later run champion jerseys are slightly larger than earlier ones... that said i think that webber predates the size increase. i have the same jersey and it fits true to size

When did the jersey size increase happen?? Could the Webber be a 96-97 thus the size difference?

When did the jersey size increase happen?? Could the Webber be a 96-97 thus the size difference?
The sewn NBA logoman increased in size during the 1995-96 season. The arm hole was cut about an inch lower and the overall length increased an inch for a lot of teams during the 1998-99 season. This is also when Champion started putting additional small length and year tags around the jocktag. This is for team issued dual tag jerseys so I'm not sure if it correlates with retail authentics. I thought the actual chest width from pit to pit stayed the same but it probably differed from team to team based on styles.  

Last edited:

i'm going off memory but I think the retail authentics got around an inch longer when they started dual tagging. your webber might have the wrong size tag sewn on... i have a barkley jersey thats a 44 that fits like 48 or a 52

we don't want that **** kings drop them baby blues plz

Back
Top Bottom