Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@dc30 That A.i. is fake. The blue sixers jerseys didnt have piping on the outside of the arms only the collar

They did, but only for the first season they wore them. 1999-00 season. The blue jerseys were also mesh that season as well. They got rid of the piping by the arms the following season when they switched to the dazzle material and widened the sleeves on the white and black jerseys.

Sucks because I prefer the mesh blue jerseys but they're damn near impossible to find because they only wore them for 1 season.

Correct - and agreed, also my favorite Sixers kit from that era.

i have zero recollection of that blue jersey ever existing in mesh. just a shame that they had the wide shoulders

I remember the mesh, but AI was my idol as a kid
First time I ever saw AI play in person was in that blue uniform. I remembered it that way, but I just looked it up to confirm my memory of it and I was correct.  He had 22 in the first half but broke his hand and did not come back for the second half.

Would love that mesh sixers if it was skinny shoulder like the old black mesh

I would say I wish M&N would make the black mesh but they would screw up the pipping so bad

@jeff88 how long did u wait?

jerseys looks awesome, but i'm happy didn't order young.

few days ago get invoice for order from march 2015.... they had problem with 1 jersey, rest was ready much sooner... glad it's finally shipped

btw. canadian brothers finally together:smile:
Those shorts are great!

Mad I didn't pick up those raps shorts when I had the chance.

Actually looking for the Don C shorts with the corny team logo at the crotch lol

Need my ball shorts with pockets! Don't want to use them all for ball.

Anyways got these in the mail yesterday.

Will probably frame the Gold logo as its big on me.

Happy Friday Y'all

Man, this price... as usual.

and it's gonna be worse on eBay soon 
mean.gif

So glad I've copped a Mdiddy one for about $90 few years ago.

Just found these in the back of my old closet at my moms house, I'm 5'8 180 I had no idea what I was thinking about size wise, the early 2000's :smh:

Reebok made some horrible jerseys

Just got this Webber and I'm a bit confused as to why it's a 44 but is a larger fit than the Van Exel which is also a 44 which fits me perfectly. Did sizes change year to year? If so, anyone know what year both jerseys are from?

This is what the Nets were on their way of doing
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

via ESPN.
You've got to be kidding. 
Just got this Webber and I'm a bit confused as to why it's a 44 but is a larger fit than the Van Exel which is also a 44 which fits me perfectly. Did sizes change year to year? If so, anyone know what year both jerseys are from?
Not sure about the Bullets, but the Lakers is 95-96. The Bullets is likely the same.

Their sizing never makes any sense. it varies randomly. Those jerseys are probably from 1995 or 96.

Champion authentics all fit different

Remember having a shaq Orlando and green kemp

The kemp fit like a wife beater and Orlando was almost normal fitted and both were a 40

Back
Top Bottom