Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

So the Adidas 2xl+2 is = to 52 Nike?
Maybe I should order a cheap blank on ebay for sizing reference then sell it or give it away
How are you equating an Adidas 2XL to a Nike 52?

Isn't a 52 Nike 26" wide?

If I were you I'd ask the seller for the measurements. You don't have to buy anything.

Last edited:
Probably fake. I'll take it off your hands.
bro i didn't ask if it's fake or not neither there's a reason to be sarcastic.

i asked cuz i find it weird, i've never seen it so far and it's not something that you use to see on authentics regularly, don't you?

thus i'm wondering if it lowers the final value and how much, having in mind that mitch is one of the rarest and most sought after of 90's champion joints.

bro i didn't ask if it's fake or not neither there's a reason to be sarcastic.
i asked cuz i find it weird, i've never seen it so far and it's not something that you use to see on authentics regularly, don't you?
thus i'm wondering if it lowers the final value and how much, having in mind that mitch is one of the rarest and most sought after of 90's champion joints.

You okay buddy?

So the Adidas 2xl+2 is = to 52 Nike?

Maybe I should order a cheap blank on ebay for sizing reference then sell it or give it away

How are you equating an Adidas 2XL to a Nike 52?
Isn't a 52 Nike 26" wide?

If I were you I'd ask the seller for the measurements. You don't have to buy anything.
I measured my champion jersey 26 across 36 up and down so basically I need a 4x in the chest but I will have an extra 4 inches down do you know anyone who can fix the length?

I measured my champion jersey 26 across 36 up and down so basically I need a 4x in the chest but I will have an extra 4 inches down do you know anyone who can fix the length?
Any tailor in your area should do the job... (Just search "tailor" on google maps and look for ones with good reviews)

Just double check the width with any ebay seller, because the new jerseys might be wider.

(The new ones come in +0 length, so you might not even need to shorten it)

Thinking about getting the Suns Nash one those guys recommended earlier. I'm usually a Medium but I like to wear this jersey with a Jacket on top of it, should I size up? Will it be too long? I'm 5'5-5'6 give or take.

Last edited:
Any tailor in your area should do the job... (Just search "tailor" on google maps and look for ones with good reviews)
Just double check the width with any ebay seller, because the new jerseys might be wider.
(The new ones come in +0 length, so you might not even need to shorten it)
Thanks for all the help repd+

It was a joke that's why he said send it to him... Because it's not
i know it was but i would like to hear some helpful advice rather than joke.

the reason i asked is cuz i've never seen that and i'm not sure if i should spend my hard earned money on it, and how much actually, considering that imperfection.

thus any opinion is welcome. 

Last edited:
I don't recall ever seeing a sz 52 sand knit other than gamers. did they make those for retail?

The size difference between this Nike 40 and Nike 44 is huge, they look like they're 3 sizes apart. One is too long and the other fits like a tight *** wife beater :smh: I'm sad

The size difference between this Nike 40 and Nike 44 is huge, they look like they're 3 sizes apart. One is too long and the other fits like a tight *** wife beater :smh: I'm sad

I have the same issue with both my Heat Mourning and Toronto Carter. Both are of the newer Dri Fit Dazzle (Miami) and regulard ribbed Dri Fit (Toronto). Miami is 48 and Toronto is 44 but the difference is HUGE. Don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom