Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I quickly need some help and it would be great, if someone could assist!

on a size 44 authtentic what is the length of the numbers 2 and 3 on the front and back of Lebron's old CAVS jersey and what is the width of the numbers 2 and 3 on the front and back, I do not mean the overall width of the numbers, but rather the width of the individual strpe? I hope you know what I mean!

Thanks to everybody!

Have any of you experienced this?  Bleeding from the collar onto the jersey?  I bought this blank on eBay and was disappointed when I opened the package to find this...

Have any of you experienced this?  Bleeding from the collar onto the jersey?  I bought this blank on eBay and was disappointed when I opened the package to find this...

I have a couple of blanks from the CAVS also the white home one and they are all perfect. A solution for removal might be hand washing!

I quickly need some help and it would be great, if someone could assist!

on a size 44 authtentic what is the length of the numbers 2 and 3 on the front and back of Lebron's old CAVS jersey and what is the width of the numbers 2 and 3 on the front and back, I do not mean the overall width of the numbers, but rather the width of the individual strpe? I hope you know what I mean!

Thanks to everybody!
eps has all the fonts, they will make it accurately, don't worry. 
wink.gif

btw, do you have any pre-rev30 cavs blank authentic extra?
happy.gif
 i need a pair to customize into shaq.

Last edited:
So I received my 1st blank Rev 30 and I must say I'm a believer now but kinda disappointed. I went with a 4xl+4 the fit is perfect but it goes to my knees keep in mind I'm 6'3. It's the lightest jersey I've ever worn. I have to send it back because it had holes near the NBA logo and on the neck from extra tags being put on it

I wish I lived in a big city I visited OKC and went to Burlingtons they had Thunder gear for days authentic shorts blank jerseys and warm up jackets and people were just walking and passing it up. Nothing was my size tho I would have racked up

Back
Top Bottom