Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

lakers one is clean though

That Bulls is so hideous...why?!?!

this... im still so surprised that a company as M&N still exists.. especially since they keep messing up on jerseys and warmups.. every time there is something off... and they dont seem to care whether they get it correct or not, and the reason behind it is, that people still buy their gear, even though it sucks and doesnt even look like the originals..

I don't care, if I can get a brand new warmup for $70-$90, I'm in. I don't want an original, they look old and used even if they're new and they're the same price or more.

Balled in these today...

Can you guys recommend a ebay seller who sells authentic shorts at a deal

Last edited:
Back in the day those knick sweatpants would have cost $9.99 around my area. I can't believe m&n tries to charge $70.

Back in the day those knick sweatpants would have cost $9.99 around my area. I can't believe m&n tries to charge $70.

SMH, I know but it's hard to find sweatpants nowadays. I can never find a nice pair with the stretch cuff at the bottom. I hate the wide ones that drag on the floor and stuff. $40 well spent and M&N sent me two pairs by mistake :smokin

the xmas authentics have never been sold as retail authentics, the gamers have always been available on nba.com

go to da 12: mark...fabolous dont wear his jerseys no more cuz their too big..someone should direct him to a talior.

Last edited:
i dont think so

i think so, eventually.. especially since the nba likes milking the sale of jerseys as much as they can...

im just going by the adidas catalog i saw awhile back. had no authentics avaliable for order and no mention of authentics. swingman only.

can things change? sure, but not too many people looking to spend $300 on authentic as is and i dont see too many buying those to begin with.

2wcmptl.jpg

Picked up the sweats and the 96-97 jacket. Just threw the last year model in for the pic
well you just made my decision easier, i didn't know what warm up knicks jacket i wanted, da black accented one is da harder piff.

Last edited:
Is the M&N authentic jerseys worth the price? Thinking of getting a magic johnson jersey but the $200 price tag is holding me back :rolleyes

Is the M&N authentic jerseys worth the price? Thinking of getting a magic johnson jersey but the $200 price tag is holding me back :rolleyes

Nope. If anything, you should have copped when they had the 40% off sale. $156 is still too much, though.

Is the M&N authentic jerseys worth the price? Thinking of getting a magic johnson jersey but the $200 price tag is holding me back
eyes.gif
Nope. If anything, you should have copped when they had the 40% off sale. $156 is still too much, though.
what da hell are ya talkin bout..M&N jerseys are definitely worth da price...sounds like ya just being frugal.

Back
Top Bottom