Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Wow you're absolutely right man!!

I've completely missed that... too bad, quality's looking great

Blue Sixers jerseys were so tough. Never understood why they thought the wide shoulders was a good look. Ruined that jersey.

thanks 4 the info bro!
i just picked kobe retro authentic jersey
and waiting for good listening on ebay with authentic shorts

i could buy replica shorts on polish nike outlet but shorts with pockets... looks horrible

No problem.

I agree on the shorts with pockets. But for some reason Nike is doing that with college retail authentic shorts now. It's a shame because it bothers me enough to avoid the authentics and just by the twill Swingman versions instead.

Part of MJs deal with M&N was that his merchandise was not to go on sale.

Anything can happen (mistakes and such) but generally no the Jordan's dont go on sale.

Yeah, whenever nbastore.com does have a sale, you'll always find M&N MJ jerseys in the excluded small print. Sucks.

Where can find a #45 Michael Jordan jersey?

Its also a shame that the M&N Jordan contract expired before they could do a #45 throwback. Also would have been nice to see a jersey with the Finals patch for each title year, like the two done with Rodman and Pippen.

Last edited:
since there is a whole bunch on legit checks in here, figure i'd post my collection lol
copped this tracy mcgrady for $7 at a local salvation army last summer.

i was always a big fan of WHIT EBOY. paid $280 last summer but it's worth it. starter only made kings jerseys his rookie year

back in the day i was a HUGE fan of Marbury. can't believe i got this brand new with tags for $90 last year. if only the timberwolves name was triple twill like the on court authentics from this time

Yeah, whenever nbastore.com does have a sale, you'll always find M&N MJ jerseys in the excluded small print. Sucks.
Its also a shame that the M&N Jordan contract expired before they could do a #45 throwback. Also would have been nice to see a jersey with the Finals patch for each title year, like the two done with Rodman and Pippen.
From what one of the managers told me at M&N, jordan did not want them to make a 45 because he does not like the time of his life it reperesnts. (Father murder, lost to Orlando)

Now I dont know how true it is, because this spring Enterbay made a Jordan 45 model with Upper Deck. With that said, the manager told me that Jordan has extreme creative control with M&N and what they make with his name on it.

Last edited:
they really do a great job with the mesh numbers. looks tight! cant wait to get mine done.

congrats in the jersey!

From what one of the managers told me at M&N, jordan did not want them to make a 45 because he does not like the time of his life it reperesnts. (Father murder, lost to Orlando)

Now I dont know how true it is, because this spring Enterbay made a Jordan 45 model with Upper Deck. With that said, the manager told me that Jordan has extreme creative control with M&N and what they make with his name on it.

Thanks for all the help. I also pre-ordered the Enterbay figure red 23.... too bad it doesn't come with a warm-up suit.

Is this legit? I've really been wanting one of these but I know nothing about them and I didn't see anything terribly off.

Back
Top Bottom