Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Is this legit? I've really been wanting one of these but I know nothing about them and I didn't see anything terribly off.

I'd post pics of mine for you, but it's buried under some other jerseys at the moment. Eventually looking to replace the name to WILLIAMS since Pippen didn't wear this version.

Looks legit as far as I can tell.

Legit Check Please! Also, how much does this Jersey go for? Thanks.
I'm saying fake cuz it should be 3 m on the necktag instead of 1 and the purple seem bright.
The one Kobe is wearing seem dark.
kobetrophies.jpg

That black Kobe isnt fake, it is a legit Swingman. been washed a few times too many, it wouldnt sell for over 40 imo

hey whats up i just got around to being able to buy a few jerseys i really wanted
does anyone know if the Miami Floridians jerseys where made in Black and if so where would be the best place to buy?
im also looking for a few USA jerseys from this past Olympics i want authentic nike sewn ons not the replicas
if anyone could help greatly appreciated it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Man you must have a nice amount of disposable income. I know that was a grip

Total came out to $470-$480 for all four jerseys. I need some blue ones now. Disappointed with the packaging of them. Numbers creased badly in a tiny package. Here's a few pics.

Wondering what my black Jordan pinstripe authentic from a few years ago .....and.....my white home Jordan jerseys both with tags might go for now a days? I don't really keep up with jerseys anymore.

Wondering what my black Jordan pinstripe authentic from a few years ago .....and.....my white home Jordan jerseys both with tags might go for now a days? I don't really keep up with jerseys anymore.
Photos of the jersey would help get a better feel for the value.

Truth is though, they are kinda worth what you can get someone to pay for them if that makes sense. Jordan is the most popular athlete so his jersey is not that rare. Check ebay and follow some similar auctions to see about where you will fall.

Hey guys, lurker here but I post on other jersey sites, wanted to say Point Forwards I enjoy your vids, even though I'm not a big mitchell and ness guy. I also enjoy the jerseys that get posted on here. Keep up the good work, that All Star Shaq is amazing.

Hey guys, lurker here but I post on other jersey sites, wanted to say Point Forwards I enjoy your vids, even though I'm not a big mitchell and ness guy. I also enjoy the jerseys that get posted on here. Keep up the good work, that All Star Shaq is amazing.
appriciate it man.

Back
Top Bottom