Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

pimp.gif

that was my reaction as well

I agree as well. Don't think Champion would make an authentic for a jersey they barely wore.

thats because they didnt make an authentic if your referring to the Iverson. doubt its a procut either.

im still going with a full blown custom jersey but like i said i could be wrong so unless someone has proof. the numbering looks off.

remember M Diddy makes amazing customs from scratch so this could be one of his jerseys...

O' **** word?
Just won on eBay for 25 bucks ftw.
Had it listed as authentic but wasn't sure, took risk. Size 56,wull get it tailored.
Sweet. Finally

received my Shumpert from Cosbys today. it took 2 weeks for me, since I am on the westcoast. Yes they could have packaged it better, cause the numbers are pretty creased, but overall very happy with their work. Knicks fans should be happy that there is cosbys.

Oh and by the way:

happy birthday Shump!

I would of sent it right back if the number were creased badly. Biggest pet peeve with jerseys. Numbers and letters must be clean with no bubbling. I could kill people who pack them up like idiots and crease the numbers or patches 

^ RARELY do I buy a jersey and it's packaged correctly. M&N is the only place that packages my jerseys correctly. eBay, MLB Shop and Cosby's always sends them creased up.

the numbers werent creased badly, but they could have paid a bit more attention to packing it.

also i was just checking the numbers from Cosbys are not 100% accurate. the 1 ( upper left corner ) on the front does not run straight like on mine. it is curved if u look up Shumpert photos.

Plus the numbers seem to be a bit wider/ fatter in reality.

if u simply compare my pics with pics from the web, you'll notice. Unfortunately. Otherwise the job they do is really clean.

they arent meant to be curved. Referring to the #1

most likely from how the jersey was customized because ive seen slightly crooked numbers on a number of players jerseys

Back
Top Bottom