Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Meh, not the Hill. the quality and all looked good on it but doesnt feel right to spend $300 on a jersey where you can get the champion/nike for less than half the price

Meh, not the Hill. the quality and all looked good on it but doesnt feel right to spend $300 on a jersey where you can get the champion/nike for less than half the price

For $150 I'd do it

I missed out on a Nike Hill one too many times

Pics of those jerseys?

ill snag some pics from the mag for you guys, surprised there wasnt any online or something

damn, looks beautiful. miss the 90s old school style. but any idea if MN could be any chance made in USA? as I know MN jersey are made outside USA in these 2 years and usually made in China which doesnt look very nice.

damn, looks beautiful. miss the 90s old school style. but any idea if MN could be any chance made in USA? as I know MN jersey are made outside USA in these 2 years and usually made in China which doesnt look very nice.

dont think they have made them in the USA in awhile man, sorry.

You think so man?

Tags're good, the only doubt is bout the collar, black & orange are quite too thin, but otherwise?...

Other point of views are veeeeery welcome.

Came to post the orange Knicks jersey, but someone already did. Too bad I can't mess with these Rev 30 prices because the jersey looks
pimp.gif

Not a Knick expert too Paulie :smile:

But I've some Reebok authentics, looks quite the same on tags obviouly.

Agree with you as I said about that thin collar  black & oranges lines.

But even on-court jerseys seem quite the same:

Last edited:
Spree is legit

also won a M&N Bill Laimbeer in a size 40 NWT for $46.60 shipped :pimp:

feelsgoodman

Thanks, Zyzz!

I am really sure that the auto is legit, happy that the jersey itself is also legit.

Back
Top Bottom