Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just bought a Mitch Richmond and Bryant Reeves swingman Jersey and was wondering if someone could do a LC for me. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking at two of the same jersey, one size 52 and one size 56.  If I want to have it tailored to a 44 or so, does it matter which one I get?  The 56 is cheaper so if it makes no difference at all then I'll just get it... but if the 52 will come out better I'll spend the 20 bucks.

Last edited:
I'm looking at two of the same jersey, one size 52 and one size 56.  If I want to have it tailored to a 44 or so, does it matter which one I get?  The 56 is cheaper so if it makes no difference at all then I'll just get it... but if the 52 will come out better I'll spend the 20 bucks.

what jersey is it?

Last edited:
if its cheaper id go with the 56, since its not side panels and the fonts are all the same regardless of size you should be fine.

Long time no talk guys. Havent bought any new jerseys, im saving up money for a PS4 :tongue:

Im also saving up to get Upper Deck to get MJ to sign a jersey for me, im looking for the black with red pinstripe Champion jersey, one with the gold logo. If it still has the tags, that would be a big plus also. Anybody know somebody who is selling one, or know where i can look around for one, other than ebay?

Long time no talk guys. Havent bought any new jerseys, im saving up money for a PS4 :tongue:

Im also saving up to get Upper Deck to get MJ to sign a jersey for me, im looking for the black with red pinstripe Champion jersey, one with the gold logo. If it still has the tags, that would be a big plus also. Anybody know somebody who is selling one, or know where i can look around for one, other than ebay?

how much does it cost to get MJ to sign it? can you also ask if he signs something specific or only his signature? if you're already saving money for it, you might as well go BIG.. i'd rather try to save for a game worn jersey and get that signed, than a regular authentic.. that would be the holy grail of jerseys!

What material is the patch made out of on lower back collar of the 2011 ASG jersey? It looks like plastic or nylon and I'm unsure if EPS can replicate something like this. 

looks like a swingman? if so its the same materials as the letters and numbers, thing plastic or w.e with the screen printing over it

Its the Authentic. Interesting that the boxed limited edition version that was sold in LA had mesh numbers and a stitched back collar version. I'm going to assume the actual game jerseys also had the stitched version and not the retail authentic plastic version. 

Last edited:
how much does it cost to get MJ to sign it? can you also ask if he signs something specific or only his signature? if you're already saving money for it, you might as well go BIG.. i'd rather try to save for a game worn jersey and get that signed, than a regular authentic.. that would be the holy grail of jerseys!

I wish i can afford a game used jersey! They can go for more than 10,000 dollars. I can get some spending money but not as much as i'd like LOL

There are only 2 legit game issued jerseys on ebay that i have seen (they seem legit, the sizes match MJs real jersey size. 44 in the 80s and 46 in the 90s), and nobody will ever know if MJ actually wore them or not.

But yeah, im not sure if MJ will sign with inscriptions. If he does inscriptions they might be like 500 bucks just for the inscription. Upper Deck told me that MJ autograph for jerseys costs 1400 dollars, or 2000 dollars if its a game used item (jersey, shorts, or shoes).

If he can do inscriptions i'll definitely get it, makes the autograph very uncommon.

A game used MJ jersey autographed by him is something i dream of owning. Its up there with owning a mint or near mint MJ rookie card.

Speaking of autographs, i posted my Pippen and Magic Johnson autographed jerseys. Couldnt find a Pippen jersey with gold logo. They are a few dozen pages earlier in this thread. I can post them again.

I also own a Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain dual autographed 16x20 photo. I'd post a picture of it but its not a jersey.

After my MJ auto, i hope to find Grant Hill, Shaq, and Rodman. I have their Champion jerseys. Not game issued or anything but they all have gold logo on them. Im fond of the gold logo jerseys because they only came out for one year.

Last edited:
I wish i can afford a game used jersey! They can go for more than 10,000 dollars. I can get some spending money but not as much as i'd like LOL

There are only 2 legit game issued jerseys on ebay that i have seen (they seem legit, the sizes match MJs real jersey size. 44 in the 80s and 46 in the 90s), and nobody will ever know if MJ actually wore them or not.

But yeah, im not sure if MJ will sign with inscriptions. If he does inscriptions they might be like 500 bucks just for the inscription. Upper Deck told me that MJ autograph for jerseys costs 1400 dollars, or 2000 dollars if its a game used item (jersey, shorts, or shoes).

If he can do inscriptions i'll definitely get it, makes the autograph very uncommon.

A game used MJ jersey autographed by him is something i dream of owning. Its up there with owning a mint or near mint MJ rookie card.

if i were you, i'd go for something like this.. much better than a signature on a regular authentic jersey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-97-Upp...927?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c70636bff

def good suggestion,

why pay money for a jersey then $1000+ for the auto?

you can easily get a UD signed procut for that same price.

the framed one above is a great example and id def purchase that if i were you,

Back
Top Bottom