Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Is it normal for you to rock these basketball jerseys in the winter season over a hoodie with slim jeans or khakis? Loved wearing mine all summer, so I want to wear them year round.

Is it normal for you to rock these basketball jerseys in the winter season over a hoodie with slim jeans or khakis? Loved wearing mine all summer, so I want to wear them year round.
I rock them all season long. In the winter over light sweatshirts with baggy jeans.

Maybe that's his slam piece. 
sick.gif
 The one with the fubu jersey is even better. 

That auction and the FUBU one are some of the most absurd things I have EVER seen!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey guys,

Me again. :lol: Can anyone help legit check this jersey for me as well? It looks damn legit to me and it looks like a good authentic. Only problem this time is, it's too damn small. I should just stick to kicks and that's it! :lol:

Anyway... thank you in advance!

legit but very very used obviously and size 40's are pretty small.

i know, i used to have a Shaq and Kemp in a 40. it was like a white beater :lol:

Gulla, do not confuse genuine with authentics man!

Authentics is a sort of jersey, with swingmans or replicas (then you find pro-cuts, issued, worns...)

Then, you can debate about the legitimity of a jersey, if it's genuine, or a fake.

So here, that Francis is original, not a fake... but not an Authentic, it's a swingman 
wink.gif

Agreed it looks like trash. Doesn't inspire confidence in Suns redesign unveiled tomorrow. 

what did you want them to do? :lol:

at least they kept the jersey to look like the home and away which i like instead of making the alternate looking completely different from the home and away jersey.

while its not great, it could have been better, the only thing bothering me was the motor city could have been bigger

Missed out on my grail again, sniped with 5s left. it only went for $174 AU 
mad.gif

That being said, how much do y'all think a reggie miller champion authentic is worth? Size 44 or 48

Im more or less willing to spend about max $200 AU or $174 US because of my current financial situation. 
Yep, yesterday a 44 from Portugal has been sold for about $150.
I imagine you're talking about the same one. I think I was the sniper. Sorry...
embarassed.gif

I can't speak for the other accounts but roseryanfung09 is legit. That's the guy I bought my Toni Kukoc Bulls Alternate from and it came quick. I think he has connections to people here because he wanted to buy one of my jerseys and wanted it sent to an address in New York city.
I think the issue was he was passing off a custom as a game issued - he clearly has great stuff that's perfectly legit but seems a bit shady. The Kukoc is dope - did you get that for a good price?

Back
Top Bottom