Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Nicely done Xav, for both!! 
glasses.gif

Where you get it bro? So hard to get Jerseys in England, I have to get mine imported
ebay... I was just really, really lucky on this one. ebay UK can be so random for jerseys - people bid crazy amounts on jerseys that are very fake or have little value but there are still bargains to be made once in a while.

Last edited:
I imagine you're talking about the same one. I think I was the sniper. Sorry...
embarassed.gif

I think the issue was he was passing off a custom as a game issued - he clearly has great stuff that's perfectly legit but seems a bit shady. The Kukoc is dope - did you get that for a good price?
I paid $170 shipped. I really wasn't sure on prices because you never see Kukoc authentics. I just had to have it so I pulled the trigger.

I've seen the white dri fit tag on the side of a few jerseys of the nike jerseys. Possible that a few weren't made with the black ones? Legit?

who is designing these jerseys
sick.gif
:x:x:x

WNBA rocks better jerseys....
Glad there isn't a player on the Suns roster whose jersey I would want to buy. Somehow the sleeve jersey looks the best of them. You would think the Knicks and Heat will come out with a cool sleeved jersey design.

why did j4thewin mateen cleaves jersey end so high? SMH

wanted to win it but not spending $80+++ :x :smh:

doubt ill find another one

How much did the Mateen Cleaves jersey end up going for?

$82 i think + shipping. it was a swingman but SMH

if anyone comes across one in a medium please contract me. I probably would have tried for it but it might have went even higher than that if i bid but just bought a Calvin Johnson jersey yesterday so im happy. Not a big deal but the price is :x

Back
Top Bottom