Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Price check? I've had this jersey for a few years now. I think it's game issued or maybe even worn? Eh, can't really say since there's no proof. It has some small snags on it, and I think a folded crease on the front and back. Tried my best at pics.

Wow, photobucket quality sucks.

Whatsup guys.. So i just wanted to share what i just got back.. I'm getting married next month and I've been on the hunt/ search for a knicks white blank authentic but i couldn't find no one selling one so i had to resort to a swing man :frown: but it came out ok i think..  

What i did was instead of a guest book i'm going to have the guest sign the jersey haha since im such a knicks head of course the misses approved of it since shes pro knicks too.. alothough i think it wouldve been better on a authentic but hey can't have everything.. The 13 stands for the date (10/13/13) orginially I was just gonna put John and Kay on the authentic but since the swingmans are bigger i figured go all out.. 

What do you guys think?

Whatsup guys.. So i just wanted to share what i just got back.. I'm getting married next month and I've been on the hunt/ search for a knicks white blank authentic but i couldn't find no one selling one so i had to resort to a swing man :frown: but it came out ok i think..  

What i did was instead of a guest book i'm going to have the guest sign the jersey haha since im such a knicks head of course the misses approved of it since shes pro knicks too.. alothough i think it wouldve been better on a authentic but hey can't have everything.. The 13 stands for the date (10/13/13) orginially I was just gonna put John and Kay on the authentic but since the swingmans are bigger i figured go all out.. 

What do you guys think?
There an XL white authentic on ebay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-NBA-...er-On-Jersey-Blank-New-York-XL2-/331021737320

thanks meng... 

--------------------------------------------------

on another note who saw the new M&N releases Which ones are you guys copping? The first sale im picking the Ewing and Payton up 

So sad...just found out from EPS that they are no longer allowed to work on or make JORDAN jerseys. :frown:

Does any of you guys know of an alternative to EPS?

Last edited:
So sad...just found out from EPS that they are no longer allowed to work on or make JORDAN jerseys.
frown.gif

Your local uniform place that makes jerseys for little league football or baseball 

So sad...just found out from EPS that they are no longer allowed to work on or make JORDAN jerseys.
frown.gif

Cosbys will do older Bulls jerseys not the new mesh but with the twill and lettering give them a try.. although i've never done one myself to see how it comes out but i know being that I inquired to make a starks bulls jersey 

It's size 50+4" and it has the neck tag!
I'm confused since I saw the same VC pro-cuts but in different sizes and without neck tags!
Besides 52+4", there's also 48+4", without neck tag again!

I wonder if there were more Nike VC pro-cuts of different sizes released at that time?

2nd thing...

This sports memorabilia company, Mounted Memories, is it legit?
I've seen some of their PC jerseys which seems to be legit.
But on their web page there are a lot of autographed fake AU's selling for more than $600!!
http://www.mountedmemories.com/NBA-Signed-Jersey-_114588580_PG.html

So I'm not sure now...

I  saw this VC 50+4" PC selling at some legit stores though. Fastbreakfanatics, mlb.shop, wallmart...
So I suppose it's legit as well?

Thanks folks!

Last edited:
they are all legit but im not sure if he wore 48+4

i know 50+4 was the retail pro cut

and there used to be a ton of 52+4s for sale on ebay

they made that Kobe? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

will be copped the second a sale is announced. made i missed out on the revolution 30 authentic :smh:

they are all legit but im not sure if he wore 48+4

i know 50+4 was the retail pro cut

and there used to be a ton of 52+4s for sale on ebay
Those are all pro-cuts?

Since I read that those without tags are Game Issued ones actually. And they should be made in USA unlike pro-cuts which are made in El Salvador?

Is the material on all those the same? Some guys told that those without tags are thicker. And it really seems like that looking at this 50+4.

Neck tag is clearly visible looking at the back side of the jersey! Perhaps it's just the photo, and it's the same on all VC Nike AU's/PC's?

Thanks for helping, I'm not so familiar with pro-cuts, especially Nike ones. :smile:

Btw, what's some real value of this 50+4", BNWT?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom