Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

its still called a pro cut unless you have proof it was issued/worn. there were a lot of procuts in 50 and 52 on ebay years ago so unless it has paperwork for the raptors or a very reputable company stating its issued/worn by vince himself then its most likely a pro cut with no affiliation with Vince or the raptors

its the same size as what the player wore, hence pro cut.

damn, nice jerseys y'all, here's what i rocked all summer before i put them away for the fall.

its still called a pro cut unless you have proof it was issued/worn. there were a lot of procuts in 50 and 52 on ebay years ago so unless it has paperwork for the raptors or a very reputable company stating its issued/worn by vince himself then its most likely a pro cut with no affiliation with Vince or the raptors

its the same size as what the player wore, hence pro cut.
A few more question please:

1. I wonder why then some VC pro-cuts have the neck tag (made in El Salvador ones) while the other don't (those made in the U.S.A.)?

Since usually GI/TI jerseys doesn't have the jock tag, right?

2. Vince changed his pro-cut size from 48+4" to 52+2". lol Significant difference.

Which year was this 50+4" released? I suppose it was 01-02?

3. That company Mounted Memories is legit, right?

But on their website there are some fake autographed AU's selling for more than $600!?

Did you notice that?

Btw, what's some real price for BNWT Autographed 50+4"?

Thanks for helping. :smile:

Last edited:

A few more question please:

1. I wonder why then some VC pro-cuts have the neck tag (made in El Salvador ones) while the other don't (those made in the U.S.A.)?

Since usually GI/TI jerseys doesn't have the jock tag, right?

2. Vince changed his pro-cut size from 48+4" to 52+2". lol Significant difference.

Which year was this 50+4" released? I suppose it was 01-02?

3. That company Mounted Memories is legit, right?

But on their website there are some fake autographed AU's selling for more than $600!?

Did you notice that?

Btw, what's some real price for BNWT Autographed 50+4"?

Thanks for helping. :smile:
Now we gotta charge you for the answers. You're asking too much 
laugh.gif

I appreciate any help since, as I said, I'm not so familiar with procuts, especially with those made by Nike.

Hope you could understand that.
wink.gif

I've just found another 50+4" but without neck tag and made in USA. Listed as "Game Issued".

Now I'm totally confused...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
do some research to see what size he wore? all jerseys are legit...

now whats Vince's actual size...? well you can look that up.

The jerseys with the neck tag are RETAIL pro cuts.

even if it doesnt have a neck tag, its still a pro cut unless you have paper work it was worn/issued.

not sure how much else i can say. its all right there.

do some research to see what size he wore? all jerseys are legit...

now whats Vince's actual size...? well you can look that up.

The jerseys with the neck tag are RETAIL pro cuts.

even if it doesnt have a neck tag, its still a pro cut unless you have paper work it was worn/issued.

not sure how much else i can say. its all right there.
Thanks! I got it.

So it's true that all those without neck tags are made in USA while the retails ones are made in El Salvador?

Yes, I actually did some research about Carter's size before even posting here.

But with no result. :frown:

I tried by putting "Vince Carter pro-cut jersey size" in search box, in various combinations. But all I got were just a lot of selling pages with that jersey.

Not even any word about what pro-cut size did he actually use to wear.

Btw, that 50+4" is also from the 2000-2001. season, there's the tag stitched inside.

Related to all of this said...

I've found one VC authentic jersey size 52 at one local craigslist.

It looks good to me except the jock tag. Rino and logoman colors are off! I've never seen such thing though, even on fakes.

Any thoughts regarding this?

Btw, that MOUNTED MEMORIES company seems fishy to me...

They're selling fake autographed authentics for more than $600 on their website!

Wtf?!

Last edited:
cot damn it all these jerseys is there a guide as to which are legit?I mean i bought some from ebay and the seem fine but i still can't swear they are authentic,although they look good to me.Most i got from stores though so im ok...here is an authentic triplet .2 champion from back in the day and one adidas

Last edited:
Your "triplet" is legit indeed, but 2 replicas and a swingman; no Authentics here 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom